forum Your Personal Venting Space 3: Tokyo Drift
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 147 followers

@ElderGodSeeba petsbing bing 🐸

so here's a summary of how my day went today:

someone: [gives me some constructive critism that is much needed]
my brain: is this a personal attack i smell? time to cry now you big ol pissbaby
me: not again-
also me, sniffling: thanks for letting me know, i'll work on it-

this one hurted

@tungsten fastfood

Also, is that a wild Emi I spy? My favorite Emi? It's Reed, lol
I'm tired sorry for le odd wordings

it is an emi doing her daily bitching about cishet people

hello Reed, my dear child

@tungsten fastfood

But cishet guys sometimes are just out here treating their SO like shit.

ok but why did i feel this

I have nothing against men but somehow cishets manage (ESPECIALLY if they are religious) to be worse??????????

I’m literally not trying to offend I’m just stating fact 💅✨

@tungsten fastfood

Ok relating to what I said because I was thinking about it just now. ignore my spam you’re fine

Literally every guy who got close to me at some point has told me to shut up. Yes, even the one you’re thinking of, dear reader. My dad, male friends, and [cishet religious whose name will not be typed again].

Why does every guy who gets close to me think it’s appropriate to tell me to shut up? I came across the realization that a lot of my relationships (and previous ones) got scarily one-sided to say the least, simply because of my willing to listen personality. That same personality thinks people who are used to having the spotlight on them think they have room to tell me my opinion or words are not good enough.

perhaps it’s because I’m just overthinking it, perhaps it’s from me literally being told to shut up from a very young age, but now I myself can’t even say it JOKINGLY without feeling bad. it makes me feel abusive and mean, while these people who have said it to me have barely thought about it.

can I just rewind time and undo my last romantic relationship please

I’m just so over reflecting on it and realizing how bad it was for me

ugh

and I’ll probably end up talking about it more but agaha have a good night friends

@berlioz

Yes, even the one you’re thinking of, dear reader.

Neil deGrasse Tyson?

no but seriously, sorry to hear about that. You deserve like, ya know, basic respect? It's embarrassing for the men in your life that they couldn't even deliver on that.

Deleted user

Also, is that a wild Emi I spy? My favorite Emi? It's Reed, lol
I'm tired sorry for le odd wordings

it is an emi doing her daily bitching about cishet people

hello Reed, my dear child

EMI!!!
I missed you :D

Deleted user

I know i'm putty for cute things BUT I have a stuffy from a freshman!! HE IS SO CUTE Wanna see?

Deleted user

I've been reduced to nonverbal becuase of a "mental health lesson" where they put up SH photos and stories without tw

Deleted user

Blame the school district
I'm just,,, not doing good rn
It took me about fifty minutes for my hands to stop shaking as much (Well, they shake already but moreso when triggered)
I have tutoring today, but i just texted my ma to come pick me up becuase of panic attack and nonverbal

@ghosthugs__

tf??? the school should not be doing that??????
especially if it's a mental health class, they should be educated about triggers and shit

who shall rav devour with his mouth eyes

@Becfromthedead group

CW: death

@Becfromthedead group

God I'm so fucking sad. I keep trying to distract myself, but I can't really work, and I already took off a day this week bc I had to travel so I can't really take a sick day.

@moss

i was in a good mood for once and my dad had to come and ruin it. i was just doing my hw and he came in and started yelling at me and then he started laughing when i got upset and he keeps barging in on me randomly to try and catch me doing anything and he just makes me so stressed