forum Your Personal Venting Space 3: Tokyo Drift
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 147 followers

Deleted user

I'm happy to give an update-
My jaw had been fixed! I just kinda,, ignored it and it went mostly back into place on it's own as I used it, now there's barely any pain!

Nani???? I missed a lot… You Ok????

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

Lovely news! ( •̀ᴗ•́ )

Ye, now I don't have a physical reminder and can work on repressing and forgetting what happened like everything else
I'll probably forget it by the time I go to the therapist

Another update on the jaw-

Yeah no it's not better, pain is still there and it's definitely out of place
Will I tell my parents?
No
Will I be someone to fix it?
Probably not (how the hell would I explain it? Telling them it happened from my dad hitting me wouldn't fly at all)
Does it hurt like hell when I try to blow my nose?
Yeah
Or when I clenched my jaw (which I do surprisingly a lot, especially when concentrating)
Y e a h

Nope
She's honestly? Kinda worse than my dad (aka getting to his he used to be, at least this time he was apologetic)
I'll probably try to get my anatomy teacher or school nurse to help me tomorrow, but I cannot go to the doctor/hospital for this

@ElderGod-Icefire

Oh, okay.
Yeah, talk to the nurse. I wish I knew how to help more, but… please at least see if the nurse can help. I know you can't go to the hospital, but there is a chance you'll have to

Honestly
I'm too chicken to
Plus, I only have a year left, but my mom has also made it very clear she wouldn't stop me if I tried to move out earlier (which I would do in a heartbeat if I had someone to go to)

@Bananapudding

Meanwhile, my mom doesn't want me to leave the house until I get married so that my husband will "keep me in control" when they're (her and my dad) not around.

@ElderGod-Icefire

Swim, if you don't get your jaw fixed, it could have issues for the rest of your life. It really, really could.
And you don't have anyone to stay with? No friends that would let you crash on their couch, no grandparents or aunts or uncles? Anybody at all?

Family is out of the question, everyone I can contact would side with my parents or are just maybe even worse themselves?
Or live to far away, or I don't have contact with anyone because of parents

And I don't really have any irl friends, and the ones I do just don't have the room

@Relsey

Dislocating bones can cause muscle issues, muscle problems follow you forever especially if you don't get them looked at right away.

@Relsey

Alright, if it doesn't feel to sore and there isn't swelling then you should be ok, but these things are so finicky.
You're a strong one Swim.