@saor_illust school

DSFKJKDSJFLDFJK DRAWING IS HARD
cries in agony while screaming into the void
idk what i'm doinggggg
i get distracted too easily and then i don't know anythinggg
LJKSDKJLDLKJFLKSDJF
AAAAAAAA

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

Ahahaha so I'm finding out that I relate a LOT to ADHD symptoms(especially time blindness, hyperfixation, and executive dysfunction) and I'm also pretty sure I have some serious anxiety problems and I want to get help but if I reach out I'm afraid my mom's gonna be like "No YoU'rE bEiNg LaZy AnD dOiNg It FoR aTtEnTiOn" like she always does when I mention it to her dksavnvsad I really don't want to have to go to my school counselor but I also don't want to live in a constant state of

Something's Wrong I Can Feel It | Know Your Meme

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

Tbh I think it's ridiculous, both of my brothers got tested and surprise! They have this stuff! And I'm showing symptoms and it's affecting my ability to get shit done and my mom STILL won't do anything. Like??? I'm not sure if she just wants one neurotypical kid or something but this is stupid and I need help. I just…. sdkalvn how do I ask??? Without my mom barging in and yelling at me??? Literally she is the ROOT of like 90% of the anxiety.

@Pickles group

"hey mom adhd presents differently in girls than boys also it's usually genetic so get me tested or I'll flunk out of school do you want three neurodivergent kids or three neurodivergent kids and a dropout?"

Deleted user

Projecting trauma onto fictional characters? It's more likely than you think.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Projecting trauma onto fictional characters? It's more likely than you think.

chuckles in one character lost almost her entire family by age 19, one survived an attempted genocide and one was a slave most of her life

@moss

I told my mom i needed new jeans and she said we should go to the fucking childrens place im so fucking annoyed she wont even let me use my own money on clothes

@Pickles group

Might fuck around and stop existing on October 11th because the last thing I have to look forward is on the 10th, it's gonna make me sad, and I need to stop existing before too long because society and our government makes me cry and so does everything else about existing after first semester of senior year

@HighPockets group

Might fuck around and stop existing on October 11th because the last thing I have to look forward is on the 10th, it's gonna make me sad, and I need to stop existing before too long because society and our government makes me cry and so does everything else about existing after first semester of senior year

Popping in to say that's not true and you better not because I need you

@Pickles group

Disappear with me

@HighPockets group

Disappear with me

Tempting, but I cannot.

@Relsey

I would like to get rid of all of my emotions
Right now
You see these Feels
these attachments
I wish to be rid of them

Deleted user

Why is it that when I'm sitting in certain chairs I just can't-
It is literally sO UNCOMFORTABLE, and I shift around 5 times in the span of 2 seconds before giving up only to shift around again because no

@Relsey

Focus as in how to sit down and do your work and actually get it done?
Give me a moment
I think I can type something up