forum Your Personal Venting Space 3: Tokyo Drift
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 147 followers

Deleted user

Feeling disrespectful towards my parents for hopefully valid reasons. I’m kind of sick of them treating my queerness like it’s inherently sexual. Whenever I talk about queer characters in my stories (say, a lesbian couple who tames dragons) they always go on about “why are you obsessing over your character’s sex lives” or “gender isn’t real, biological sex is” and I’m sick of it. I swear I’m going to lose it someday. Three more years until I move out unfortunately.

Deleted user

Feeling disrespectful towards my parents for hopefully valid reasons. I’m kind of sick of them treating my queerness like it’s inherently sexual. Whenever I talk about queer characters in my stories (say, a lesbian couple who tames dragons) they always go on about “why are you obsessing over your character’s sex lives” or “gender isn’t real, biological sex is” and I’m sick of it. I swear I’m going to lose it someday. Three more years until I move out unfortunately.

parents suck unfortunately, i can relate
also a lesbian dragon taming couple sounds amazing

@Pickles group

Why are they obsessing about their child's characters' sex lives? That feels icky. If your child is excited about something they're doing and you're making it about sex..uh hon. also you're their creator it's kind of your job to know details about them

@berlioz

I'm exhausted and so done with these people. Everyone in my family can be pissy and scream at me and slam doors and treat each other bad but then the ONE DAY I say I'm cranky and don't wanna be around anyone, they all come after me. I wasn't rude or anything. I just told them I wanted to be alone. So they all tell me how horrible I am and that it's wrong to be angry and that it's wrong to be annoyed. When I haven't even acted wrong. They guilt trip me into being fake happy. I never get a turn for having emotions. They're fucking toxic. I'm constantly smothered and it's really getting to me. How am I supposed to get better with these people constantly around?

@berlioz

My sister yelled at me to "not get mad about everything" when I said "I don't wanna be out here all day" because she said that she was about to show me something and she didn't and I just wanted to go back to my room. Seriously? I'M THE ONE who needs to not get mad about everything? ok I know I look rageful but seriously I'm like the third calmest person I know
I'm always walking on eggshells for them. I should be allowed to be pissed without the constant barage of "whats wrong why are you sad why are you mad stop being this way be happier you're being wrong right now stop" when I'm- GOD FORBID- experiencing perfectly normal teenage angst. They're so bad for me.

@berlioz

Also while I'm venting my parents always make me take care of the dog and while I know I'm lucky to have a dog, I hate having a dog. I don't get any joy out of having him as a pet and he's really stressed me out and made my life a lot worse. He makes everyone yell which contributes to my anxiety and I already have a fear of yelling so. He's cute in an ugly way tho, and again I know I should be grateful to have a pet and whatnot, but I'm the only one who actually takes care of him. And when I complained about it to my mom she said "you wanted a dog, and I told you if you wanted a dog you'd have to help take care of it"
When I literally said I didn't want a dog and that I wasn't gunna help take care of it. Gaslighting 100

Also I want my dad to go back to physical work, I hate having him at home.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Guys I am wheezing
My friend came over and said he hadn't eaten all day(it was like, 4:30) so we went to the store and got sodas and he got an entire loaf of bread and biked back with the bag in his mouth, then we talked about One Piece for a while then he biked home, with the bag of bread in his mouth

Deleted user

Ok but how do people just go through their lives without feeling like they're being too clingy??? I can barely even start a conversation with someone because I'm afraid that they'll find me annoying. Just- how?!?

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I hate it when I take the time to go see a friend and they fucking leave. Dude, I get that you have other friends that you want to see and have things to do, but you're leaving when I took the time to ride my bike 6 miles or so to your house isn't cool! True, I've rode my bike much further than that, but that's besides the point.

@saor_illust school

kjldfslksdfdfskjdfs am hungiiii
but also tired
and sleepy
and do not wish to get up from bed
same reason why i chose not to join a vc to play among us- my pc isn't on my bed lmao

also stomach do b hurti-
but ik thats just bc i probably havent eaten today yet oops-
and thats probably why i'm still very tired
also i'm thirsty
that too
idk i'm just complaining abt my poor choices which led to this situatioin, don't mind meee~

@Pickles group

kjldfkjlds i hydrated-
ish
kinda
i should bring some water downstairs

Drinking a glass of water doesn't make you hydrated. You have to do a lot more than that.