forum Your Personal Venting Space 3: Tokyo Drift
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 147 followers

Deleted user

Ok, so I think I have a problem with obsessing over stuff. For example, if I find something that I really like, whether it be a TV show, book, an idea, or basically anything, I'll begin to obsess over it. I'll spend hours scrolling through things on pinterest related to it and stay up late into the night doing stuff like that. It'll be the only thing that fills my head and all my other interests dull in comparison to it. I could spend hours just thinking about it. But then I begin to loose interest in that too and it slowly becomes more and more dull. And then I slowly being to slip into a void of boredom until I can find another obsession to fill the space. In conclusion, my life is cycle of passionate obsessions followed with voids of boredom and
h e l p
because I think there's something wrong with me.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Ok, so I think I have a problem with obsessing over stuff. For example, if I find something that I really like, whether it be a TV show, book, an idea, or basically anything, I'll begin to obsess over it. I'll spend hours scrolling through things on pinterest related to it and stay up late into the night doing stuff like that. It'll be the only thing that fills my head and all my other interests dull in comparison to it. I could spend hours just thinking about it. But then I begin to loose interest in that too and it slowly becomes more and more dull. And then I slowly being to slip into a void of boredom until I can find another obsession to fill the space. In conclusion, my life is cycle of passionate obsessions followed with voids of boredom and
h e l p

oh mood

Deleted user

h e l p

oh mood

You might possibly have ADHD. That sounds very much like a hyperfixation there.

Deleted user

h e l p

oh mood

You might possibly have ADHD. That sounds very much like a hyperfixation there.

Oh

@Relsey

Today I felt like an immortal,
but in the worst way possible
like the feeling of not wanting to be close to anyone because they're going to die in a few decades and you will live on
not being understood by anyone because to you time is arbitrary, the world is going to keep turning so what's the point.
So today I am reminded that an immortal like myself is going to be alone for ever.

@Relsey

You know those stories where the immortal learns to be close to people again, I hate them. Love is not going to break the curse that is Immortality. one dashingly handsome individual isn't going to break through the shell of an immortal who has spent centuries dealing with loss. Those stories are never showing the true mental damage and toll that has on a person. Any way that is all.

@saor_illust school

just a no context vent:

oh god i miss her so much
sometimes i end up crying
i'm always finding something each day that reminds me of her
i just
i just want to know she's okay
that's it
that's all i ask

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Some teacher: I like the pins on your mask, that's a good idea.
Me, who only put them on my mask so I didn't have to keep taking them off whenever I put my hoodie on, then got home and was too lazy to take them off: thanks

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

You know those stories where the immortal learns to be close to people again, I hate them. Love is not going to break the curse that is Immortality. one dashingly handsome individual isn't going to break through the shell of an immortal who has spent centuries dealing with loss. Those stories are never showing the true mental damage and toll that has on a person. Any way that is all.

Hot take.

Deleted user

Can I just cry and throw up?? QUICK RANT.
So the girl I like is currently test dating my ex. and they started acting all cute to each other… and it makes me wanna hurl and cry. I just I know it's stupid teenage drama. But Agh . I just hope the best for them. Even though I'm high key their 3rd wheel…

@Relsey

So the girl I like is currently test dating my ex. and they started acting all cute to each other… and it makes me wanna hurl and cry. I just I know it's stupid teenage drama. But Agh . I just hope the best for them. Even though I'm high key their 3rd wheel…

I understand you, I feel your pain.
My best friend started dating my ex like less then a month after we broke up.
If you ever need to vent about it I'm here for you.

@Pickles group

Why do I even art?? Honestly I'm bad and I don't really enjoy it that much? I wanna be good but also drawing anything more than a bald head is way too hard and I'm sad because I had a good idea but I can't make it work because I suckkk

Deleted user

I understand you, I feel your pain.
My best friend started dating my ex like less then a month after we broke up.
If you ever need to vent about it I'm here for you.

Thanks friend. And NOW she wants me to come with them on a mall date. We're all good friends…but it's weird…plus…I did cry. Then she asked what was wrong, and I said nothing was wrong. I just went about my day just…trying to not let it bother me.

@lemcnbcy

Why do I even art?? Honestly I'm bad and I don't really enjoy it that much? I wanna be good but also drawing anything more than a bald head is way too hard and I'm sad because I had a good idea but I can't make it work because I suckkk

ah i feel you
honestly hair is the worst part of drawing like???? do you want it to look like this or????

Deleted user

forgot my fucking password after one damn day so this is me, lemonboy number 2