forum Your Personal Venting Space 3: Tokyo Drift
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 147 followers

@croccin-champagne

all i do is watch youtube, and even that isn't true. i scroll youtube for hours trying to find something good to watch and repeatedly click out of videos because my brain goes 'eh'

@croccin-champagne

dfhfdh i will say though. some of us could be the best at something and still doubt ourselves, and say we are nowhere near as good as others. like. that's one thing i've noticed myself, particularly with my poetry. everyone always seems better, but really, they tend to be thinking the same thing so dw

some kid on tumblr would take one look at your poems and be like 'holy crap, how are they that good?' and like…you might be inspiring someone to work really hard on their poetry so. dw pal. everyone's freaking out, i feel you. it's hell lmao but hey, as long as we make it through and don't give up because of it

@croccin-champagne

fhfh i might've gone on a mini rant but like. a lot of y'all seem to need it so

fdhdfhjfh uuhhh i mean there's a bunch on the writing club chat, and i have videos of spoken word here and there too

@croccin-champagne

that's it! if you read you can see that it was critiqued, I just updated the doc, not the post

the recent page has a very long scene lmao

Deleted user

Ok, so you know how Genies wont let you wish for more wishes? Couldn't you just ask for a second Genie lamp?

@croccin-champagne

they've got an entire section in their 'how to genie' handbook that just says 'nobody is allowed extra wishes, no matter how they phrase the wish. should they attempt it, that wish is then immediately replaced by a slap.'