forum Your Personal Venting Space 3: Tokyo Drift
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 147 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

on second thought I’m starting to think maybe my friends aren’t as accepting of the ace thing as I thought
they haven’t said anything about aces not being real or stuff like that, I think they fully accept aces in general, they just don’t believe me cause I’m under the age of 20, make occasional uwu noises, and set my among us username to N U T

@HighPockets group

on second thought I’m starting to think maybe my friends aren’t as accepting of the ace thing as I thought
they haven’t said anything about aces not being real or stuff like that, I think they fully accept aces in general, they just don’t believe me cause I’m under the age of 20, make occasional uwu noises, and set my among us username to N U T

Well you only have the nickname N U T for about a month and a half so-

@moss

I think i might have adhd or add or smth. I'm not trying to self diagnose or anything I just think it could be a possibility. It also runs in my family and I'm 75% sure my brother has it. He got tested for autism which is what my school thought he had but he didn't have it and my parents were watching vids on adhd and were planning on testing him before corona.

@Milani eco

I think i might have adhd or add or smth. I'm not trying to self diagnose or anything I just think it could be a possibility. It also runs in my family and I'm 75% sure my brother has it. He got tested for autism which is what my school thought he had but he didn't have it and my parents were watching vids on adhd and were planning on testing him before corona.

i have adhd and autism, if you think you have it, then just take a professional test from one of the youtube channels. They link up with my 'symptoms'. If that test comes out 'positive' just go and talk to your parents saying , i wanna get tested for adhd?

@croccin-champagne

i have adhd and autism, if you think you have it, then just take a professional test from one of the youtube channels. They link up with my 'symptoms'. If that test comes out 'positive' just go and talk to your parents saying , i wanna get tested for adhd?

also extensive online research will help. pm me if you need to ask cause i have adhd(possibly add now) too!

@Milani eco

also extensive online research will help. pm me if you need to ask cause i have adhd(possibly add now) too!

yeh i am free if you want to pm me too :) its awesome knowing that people other than me have adhd, i know its kinda absurd that i thought nobody else did, just yeh

@saor_illust school

oh fuck i posted this in the wrong thread but anyhoo

ok so one of my good frens just told me they might have a crush on me and me being aroace is in much confusion and also is maybe kinda freaking out??
like ok cool, but what am i supposed to do nowwww

@croccin-champagne

yeah! i was diagnosed like super young with adhd that probably developed into add as i got older. ive been in counselling for it and have cycled through meds which i am off completely now thank god

@croccin-champagne

oh fuck i posted this in the wrong thread but anyhoo

ok so one of my good frens just told me they might have a crush on me and me being aroace is in much confusion and also is maybe kinda freaking out??
like ok cool, but what am i supposed to do nowwww

literally just say 'if things were different i would date you in a heartbeat' play up them egos

@moss

I got coffee today and I used my mom's credit card but I forgot to give it back to her and she left the house and her car is almost out of gas and she can't pay fuck

@moss

Thanks guys! Also @Milano do u know what the youtube channel is?

One of them is 'How to ADHD' it is very interesting :)

ok ty!

@Milani eco

Thanks guys! Also @Milano do u know what the youtube channel is?

One of them is 'How to ADHD' it is very interesting :)

ok ty!

np :)