forum Your Personal Venting Space 3: Tokyo Drift
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 147 followers

Deleted user

And I'm being selfish right now, and not caring about others feeling about how they're feeling, and I hate interrupting but I feel like everyone wants something I can't give, not because I refuse to, but because it's out of stock, so to speak. I end up disappointing everyone, and I feel like an failure. I just want to make someone happy like they make me, like I'm happy when someone replies to my rp, even if it's just an (insert thing here) kinda deal, ya know? I just want to return the favor, but I can't and thus, the joke is on me.

Deleted user

I want to build trust, but how can I do that, when they don't give me the first brick of trust to build the honesty road?

Deleted user

And I lost so much progress on my rps and OCs, it's like its not even worth writing anymore.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

It's okay that your brain isn't controlled by one person. This stuff happens and it doesn't make you a bad person.

Is it bad that I went straight to Ratatouille?

So did I dw

Not bad per se. Just… A little odd. It might say something about you but I don't know what.

@HighPockets group

It's okay that your brain isn't controlled by one person. This stuff happens and it doesn't make you a bad person.

Is it bad that I went straight to Ratatouille?

So did I dw

Not bad per se. Just… A little odd. It might say something about you but I don't know what.

I've never even seen Ratatouille.

@Moxie group

JYNNIE
WHY THE HELL NOT
ITS SUCH A GOOD FUCKING MOVIE

OKAY NEW PLAN
We all go to a dollar store
And then we go get sushi
And then we go get boba (and maybe ice cream just for fun)
And then we go watch Ratatouille

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

JYNNIE
WHY THE HELL NOT

OKAY NEW PLAN
And then we go get sushi

And Wegmans!

@Moxie group

JYNNIE
WHY THE HELL NOT

OKAY NEW PLAN
And then we go get sushi

And Wegmans!

Sure!
what the fuck is a wegmans

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

JYNNIE
WHY THE HELL NOT

OKAY NEW PLAN
And then we go get sushi

And Wegmans!

Sure!
what the fuck is a wegmans

Hell yeah
Like Costco, but smaller and more organic and it's strictly New York/Pennsylvania

Deleted user

i made a slightly mean comment towards someone, sarcastically, and he's going on a tangent about how i shouldn't bully people or say mean shit but?? he fucking bullied my best friend for three years?? he likes to make random comments about how i'm not valid n constantly misgenders me, picks on my other friends. but y'know when i jokingly say "oh my god, you have friends??" he gets his panties in a bunch :/

Deleted user

And I'm being selfish right now, and not caring about others feeling about how they're feeling, and I hate interrupting but I feel like everyone wants something I can't give, not because I refuse to, but because it's out of stock, so to speak. I end up disappointing everyone, and I feel like an failure. I just want to make someone happy like they make me, like I'm happy when someone replies to my rp, even if it's just an (insert thing here) kinda deal, ya know? I just want to return the favor, but I can't and thus, the joke is on me.

I get that dude. Just know I am here for you whenever you need someone to vent or just talk BS to.