forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@HighPockets group

Could you ask your teacher if you could do the debate, like, in a written form or something? Like an argumentative essay or opinion piece instead of a verbal debate?

@Pickles group

Had an anxiety attack today and then I sort of calmed down and then I watched a horror movie and the elevators broke and I'm on the twelfth floor so I am no longer calm

@ElderGod-Icefire

I was talking with my Gramma about the Catholic church and all the priests that have done horrible things. She said the Catholic church and it's priests have a bad reputation because of the "perverts and homosexuals" and she ranted about that for a bit. I said, quietly, "they're not the same thing". She was kind of silent for a moment, and then was like "no, but" and kept talking. I kind of got the feeling she disagreed but didn't want to say anything, and I just…….holy fuck akshdhsbssbsbs I hate this

@ElderGod-Icefire

Well. yeah. but like. We were literally just watching a show where there were these two like, 15 year old guys who were being molested by an older man. She turned it off and said, and I quote: "I thought this would get better, but it was just about a homosexual man". so.

@larcenistarsonist group

One of my favorite things to do during a conversation is take out a fun sized KitKat (the ones with only two of the bars) and take a large bite right of the bar while maintaining eye contact.

@Pickles group

True Crime Don'ts with Pickles: no matter how stupid or unsafe a victim was being, they were never "asking for it" and if I hear that any of you said that about someone, I will beat your ass

@wren-has-mommy-issues group

My econ teacher is a fucking bitch

my math teacher is nice but she honestly doesn't teach us shit, i understand being frustrated with teachers. i love teachers but do your job please. you only have one.