forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Pickles group

Also, broke up with my girlfriend last night and today I immediately fell for this girl on my floor. She's very cute and I think I'm in love with her

Circling back to this and I don't know that I'm okay right now. I'm very sad. Gonna cry when I get back to my dorm probably

@The-Magician group

So I saw a huge spider charging towards my chair while I was downstairs. That was at 1:55am. I decided to leap from the chair and go up to my room. ANOTHER ONE of the same size and speed ran out from under my bed and onto the nearby towel and I froze. I then started to panic. I was crying and then it moved and I screamed. I then proceeded to stare at where it had moved to simply shaking and loudly crying in the hopes that someone would come and help. It then started charging towards my bed and I feckin SCREAMED. I ran out of my room screaming and fell to my knees in the hallway. My entire family woke up at this point and I was panicking so much that I curled up in a ball on the floor. That was at 2:30am. The kids started crying because I was crying, and then when mum went into my room to find the spider it had vanished. I’m now sleeping in my siblings’ room with the light on because I’m terrified. It is now 3:04 am:

@HighPockets group

Also, broke up with my girlfriend last night and today I immediately fell for this girl on my floor. She's very cute and I think I'm in love with her

Circling back to this and I don't know that I'm okay right now. I'm very sad. Gonna cry when I get back to my dorm probably

Do you want consolation or distraction?

@Pickles group

Distraction

@Pickles group

Lmao I was almost named Mabel

Maybe it's just because I'm a Diviners fan but I love the name Mabel

It's definitely just because your a diviners fan

@larcenistarsonist group

Distraction

Watch a giraffe give borth. We did that in bio once and I was thinking about it for w e e k s

@HighPockets group

Distraction

Watch a giraffe give borth. We did that in bio once and I was thinking about it for w e e k s

See, I think that sort of thing is the exact opposite of the feeling they want to experience

@Pickles group

Distraction

See, I think that sort of thing is the exact opposite of the feeling they want to experience

No no, let mj speak

@larcenistarsonist group

once again like to be rude to my dad for refusing to stop at some random house on the way home bc I wanted to pop the inflatable Frosty the snowman in their front yard with toenail clippers

@berlioz

once again like to be rude to my dad for refusing to stop at some random house on the way home bc I wanted to pop the inflatable Frosty the snowman in their front yard with toenail clippers

Lmao
I'm sorry?

Deleted user

I'd like to be rude to my parents for almost naming me Fiona.

hello i'm also another almost fiona

@cryptic-glitch

i told my mom when she was pregnant with my sister if she was a girl we should name her cinderella and if she was a boy name her shrek??
so that happened

@berlioz

What would you guys name your kids (or pets)? I like the name Óisin a lot and I know I used to have a list somewhere of cool names