forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@berlioz

My roommate is on the phone with her boyfriend talking about how she used some girl's vape and got so high she almost passed out. Shut upppp

but- vapes don't get you high?? if you're at the point of almost passing out then don't do it. that's not something to brag about aha

She probably just wasn't doing it right and so not getting enough oxygen

Deleted user

yikes, do y'all at least get to leave earlier than midway through june?

@spacebluelily language

we start like the second or third week of August. It depends on how ready the school is
We have an 8 hour school day…well more closer to 9 hours tbh

I'm sorry, four days a week?
whatever happened to the fifth day?

@larcenistarsonist group

We got rid of Fridays for COVID purposes and added two hours onto every school day and shortened our breaks (summer, spring, winter, and thanksgiving) It sucks because my mom's a teacher up at the high school so I have to be there for an extra hour on top of the two hours the school board added and I'm absolutely fucking exhausted by the time I get home

So yeah, I leave home at 6:30, start school at 7, go until 4, stay until 5:30 with my mom, and then I get home.

@Pickles group

I'm telling y'all so I actually get stuff done, I'm gonna walk to get ice cream, maybe a slushee, come back, eat dinner, do the reading and questions for my gay class, and then read chapters one and two of my "textbook" for reading&writing. And if I have time, start taking notes. And then shower
I will update y'all in like seven hours