forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Pickles group

So many people have knocked on my door asking if my roommate is there. I'm just gonna stop answering the door. She's a bitch, why do y'all wanna talk to her anyways

@ElderGod-Icefire

dhfbksgj so the QAnon Shaman is going on trial soon. His defense lawyer described his (the QAnon Shaman's) feelings towards Donald Trump as being "akin to the feelings of first love, like that of a man towards a girl". A man. towards a girl. ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ewwwwwww there are so many uncomfortable connotations there, where do I start

@berlioz

dhfbksgj so the QAnon Shaman is going on trial soon. His defense lawyer described his (the QAnon Shaman's) feelings towards Donald Trump as being "akin to the feelings of first love, like that of a man towards a girl". A man. towards a girl. ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ewwwwwww there are so many uncomfortable connotations there, where do I start

This is a lot to process

@ElderGod-Icefire

This is a lot to process

Yes and I hate it

@HighPockets group

This is a lot to process

In the wise words of John Mulaney, we don't have time to unpack all that!

@Pickles group

I feel like he was probably talking about the first part but just in case, I'm gonna say "wai what" to the first part
Is he the leader guy or no? cause I thought we didn't know who he was

Deleted user

i wish i could like messages on here because. i wouldn't put it past america to bring back aztecs