tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@HighPockets group

I really want to get a cat and name them Zooey

But Mayonnaise!

Mayonnaise was already a given

Okay good. I thought you forgot about her

How on earth could I forget about Mayonnaise?

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

That feel when you’re 45 minutes into what was supposed to be writing an essay because it’s supposed to be done by the time school starts and that’s in under a week and you haven’t started and now you’re wondering why you haven’t even attempted to start and then you realize

you forgot to take your meds

@HighPockets group

Mine have been pretty helpful, except for maybe one or two days where I took them later on and then had trouble sleeping. My thoughts feel a lot more streamlined

@berlioz

I don't have any meds, but I take max dose ginseng (herbal stimulant) and as much caffeine as I can in the morning.
It doesn't feel like it helps, but then when I try to quit I get in a really bad state and feel "more" ADHD. So I guess they're working? Or rather I don't work at all without them. Idk I need real meds lol
Don't do herbs kids ✌😔

@The-Magician group

i told my mom when she was pregnant with my sister if she was a girl we should name her cinderella and if she was a boy name her shrek??
so that happened

Honestly dude I wanted to call my sister Darth Vader and my brother Haribo Squirrel, so I think Cinderella and Shrek are pretty decent

@Pickles group

Horror movie trailers really just can't find the sweet spot, can they? They either cut down the entire movie into a few minutes so you know everything that happens or they give you a random thirty seconds that doesn't tell you anything

@Pickles group

"tHaTs ToO mUcH bLoOd" first of all, that is not a whole lot of blood, but second, no you absolute fucking dipshit, head wounds bleed a shit ton and there's going to be a lot of blood
And very professional of you to attack a civilian who you're trying to help on multiple occasions. And great job movie, casting a black man to play the violent, mean, stupid cop. Not weird and kinda racist at all
God this movie is fucking stupid