forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@ElderGod-kirky group

studying for my permit/licence
it's incredibly boring and i can't concentrate. i keep getting up and walking mindlessly around the house for some stimulation skfhsjjf

@The-Magician group

Just came to the realization that something that happened to me at work was like, kinda misogynistic? I was helping this older guy find stuff, and my coworker comes back from break. Now, I'm a short young woman, and I look like, young, okay? I look between 17 and 19. Which I am. My coworker? 5'11" 20 yr old guy, super fit, looks like,,, exactly his age. Basically, we look pretty close in age. He's clearly a year or two older, but it's not, like, a massive gap, y'know? It's not "he's in his thirties and clearly way more mature" also he's a literal child so like, I'm more mature?? but whatever so anyways, my coworker waves when he sees me, but doesn't come over. the old guy i was talking to goes "is that your manager?" like?? Why would he be my manager?? he's clearly too young to be a manager, considering his facial hair is basically peach fluff still?? like, idk. maybe it wasn't because i'm a young woman but tbh it kinda feels like it?? like, who's gonna assume that someone who's obviously like, barely 20, is the manager of an entire fucking department?? idk

I mean… one of my managers became a manager at 16 so it’s entirely reasonable for people to naturally ask a question like that

@Pickles group

I feel like you guys should know that nothing pisses my dad off faster than OP Jeopardy players.

Nothing pisses my mom off faster than Dr. Phil’s existence

As it should be

@Nicolo_Needs_A_Nap

It is important y’all know that my older brother has as his dnd character an anarchist Minotaur from Texas

My old dnd character was an alcoholic doctor name Dr. Malcom Practice who seduced god than promptly knocked him out with homemade moonshine that was so strong it could kill god.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

It is important y’all know that my older brother has as his dnd character an anarchist Minotaur from Texas

My old dnd character was an alcoholic doctor name Dr. Malcom Practice who seduced god than promptly knocked him out with homemade moonshine that was so strong it could kill god.

Nice