forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@ElderGod-kirky group

oh speaking of
i've discovered that numerous people have quit under my… boss? not sure what his title is, but he aint the Boss-Boss. the one that has repeatedly pissed me off for his ignorant temper tantrums and his love for getting off on being a bully.

one dude that quit under him was in a fucking car accident that nearly killed him. scars over his face, wired jaw, and even more scars around his chest and collar bone i think. he didn't want to drive to a city that's an hour away when the weather was bad for good reason and Douchebag threw a fit and pushed him until he had enough and quit

@Pickles group

So one of the guys who adopted me at orientation is in my stats class and I think I did something wrong because he's glaring at me
Pls don't hate me, I need friends

@berlioz

So one of the guys who adopted me at orientation is in my stats class and I think I did something wrong because he's glaring at me

how did he adopt you

@Pickles group

how did he adopt you

I was walking by myself behind them and they turned around and started talking to me and then we sat with each other the rest of orientation

@ElderGod-Icefire

Akshshsg I just listened to a podcast about David Parker Ray and holy fucking shit. Holy shit. Not gonna go into detail but holy shit, my body hurts just from listening to it, ewwww

@ElderGod-Icefire

My Gramma is taking me to a tour for some christian college. I. Have no desire to go to a Christian college. But I can't explain that without coming out and I can't do that

@Pickles group

Christian colleges are kinda culty, ngl
I toured one and me, my mom, and my sibling all got super creepy vibes. I think my dad was overly charmed by the donuts they gave us because he didn't feel the cult vibes at all. But he's also the biggest jesus stan out of us, so
Hey, at least she's not trying to convince you to go to BYU. Could always be worse

@Pickles group

It's a mormon "college" that's hella strict and gross and even more of a cult than mormonism on its own. Even if you're not mormon, you have to follow all the rules of mormonism, and you have to report someone when you see them breaking a rule, and if you get caught knowing about it and not reporting it you'll get in trouble too, and it's not even remotely a good school education-wise

@ElderGod-Icefire

Wow. That's…wow. I don't like that. What kinda rules, exactly? Bc I know when I took a class at a Christian college, their rules for campus life was…odd. no girls and guys alone together. Little to no PDA. Any LGBTQ activity would get you like, punished or even kicked out