forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@ElderGod-Icefire

Hnnnn just gonna be rude to Disney because they're really trying to look like money grabbing assholes rn, aren't they? First all this shit with Scarlet Johanson, and now they're getting rid of FastPass and replacing it with a paid service? Fuck you, Disney

@Pickles group

My roommate's friend isn't vaccinated and she's not gonna get vaccinated and it sounds like my roommate's the same way
They both have such mean straight girl energy but I need them to take me to Walmart

@larcenistarsonist group

I am never driving on the freeway again without at least 9 hours of sleep beforehand. The blackspots in my vision looked like cars about to turn into me and my heart can't take that anymore-

@ElderGod-Icefire

First all this shit with Scarlet Johanson, and now they're getting rid of FastPass and replacing it with a paid service? Fuck you, Disney

Hmm?

You didn't hear? Her paycheck is decided by box office. Well, Disney released it on Disney plus along with the box office, and made a shit ton of money via Disney plus, and she made barely anything from box office money. So she sued, saying she and her agent had been tricked. Disney responded by trying to make Marvel fire her

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

ive been to a burger king once so i cannot confirm nor deny this fact

theres an abandoned burger king near my house thats been for sale for like 3 years now and it looks sad, anyone wanna go exploring

@ElderGod-Icefire

Aksbshgs the other guy on break at work rn is watching something on his phone with earbuds, laughing loudly at it, and slurping his soda

I am going to fucking scream

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

First all this shit with Scarlet Johanson, and now they're getting rid of FastPass and replacing it with a paid service? Fuck you, Disney

Hmm?

You didn't hear? Her paycheck is decided by box office. Well, Disney released it on Disney plus along with the box office, and made a shit ton of money via Disney plus, and she made barely anything from box office money. So she sued, saying she and her agent had been tricked. Disney responded by trying to make Marvel fire her

Whoa that's lowkey terrible

@Pickles group

So a police officer hit my roommate's car
And she's on the phone with her mom. It's three am
And the fan stopped so it's hot as hell

@The-Magician group

I'm at a McDonald's r now and the sign under the McDonalds sign says "the ice cream machine works and you can too. Now hiring" and so naturally I asked for an ice cream and they said it was broken-

As someone who works there, I can tell you now that:
1) either the machine was actually broken because they come from a shitty manufacturing company
2) someone had accidentally/‘accidentally’ pressed the heat treatment button which means they can’t use it
Or 3) they ran out of sundae mix so took it off the till because delivery only happens every three days