Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Pickles group

College is….so different
S-R ace gang, I'm gonna be talking about yiffy wiffy

@The-Magician group

Yeah that’s university buildings for you, they actually expect you to completely go all out since you’re technically adults at that point 🤷🏻

@HighPockets group

@Pickles group

Eva, I've discovered that if you let the tap water sit for a few days it tastes better (not great, but better), and the ice on campus is made out of tap water, not the filtered stuff so the little bit of extra cold you get is not worth it

@HighPockets group

Eva, I've discovered that if you let the tap water sit for a few days it tastes better (not great, but better), and the ice on campus is made out of tap water, not the filtered stuff so the little bit of extra cold you get is not worth it

I told my friends that the ice was bad and they were like "it's just the same as normal water" but no! I was correct! Do Not Use the ice!!

@cryptic-glitch

But does it bring all the boys to the yard?

I've never fully understood this
I get the milkshake is probably a euphemism for sex appeal but why is it in a yard and why is it a milkshake

My sister had me to understand it was the shaking of boobage. as for the yard maybe they are there’s bc she’s in the house and they can’t get in?

the shaking of boobage

@Pickles group

New situations in which I have to make friends remind me just how overrun the world is with heterosexuality the world is
I desire to have gay friends so I can go back to living in my queer bubble
The amount of birkenstocks I've seen recently should be a hate crime

@Pickles group

Also, broke up with my girlfriend last night and today I immediately fell for this girl on my floor. She's very cute and I think I'm in love with her

@berlioz

Also, broke up with my girlfriend last night and today I immediately fell for this girl on my floor. She's very cute and I think I'm in love with her

Bro are you ok

@Pickles group

MJ I almost burned my house down last night, I thought you'd like to know

very proud of you Ice
next step to becoming an arsonist: follow through with the burning :)

Sometimes I wish we could like posts on here

@Pickles group

Bro are you ok

This could be about literally anything I said and the answer is maybe to all of them

@ElderGod-Icefire

MJ I almost burned my house down last night, I thought you'd like to know

very proud of you Ice
next step to becoming an arsonist: follow through with the burning :)

Ksdjhdbsbd

@Pickles group

It's fine. I had two bags of popcorn for dinner last night while I watched tvd and cried. I'm counting it as healing. Plus I had a lot of time to prepare myself