forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@ElderGod-kirky group

i crashed so hard today after work from a mixture of not enough sleep and stress, so i took a power nap
less than five minutes in and i was out
so what does my sister do? when she sees me on my bed, burrito'd in a banket and comfy clothes, full-body strangling my body pillow?

walks into my room and says in this judgemental-ass voice, "really?"
which not only wakes me up but instantly pisses me off because she woke me up for something so unnecessary

@Pickles group

Drawing nostrils is quite probably my least favorite part of doing art. Why do you need nostrils? You're just a drawing. Go without. You look fine.

@ElderGod-Icefire

Perhaps. It's theorized he had perhaps diabetes or some blood-related disease which contributed to his decline in physical and mental health and also could have affected his fertility/sperm count. It's hard to know without any dna testing

@Pickles group

We were supposed to have a fan but there is not one to be seen. My bed is really squishy though
Also I can just eat whenever I want. I can just have a second dinner of microwave mac and cheese. And no one can tell me not to

@HighPockets group

I also made the mac and cheese with tap water and it really shines through in the flavor. Not great

Yeah the tap water there is shit, imo the ice is worse though

@Pickles group

Nothing quite like random strangers on the internet assuming you're a straight, cis, christian man based on the fact that you just told them you weren't, and then proceeding to misgender you and try to convert you by shoving bible verses in your face
I was also told I'm pretending to be all this to get simps on world of warcraft? First of all, I have no videos posted, second, wtf is world of warcraft, and third, where the hell are my simps??