forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

But does it bring all the boys to the yard?

I've never fully understood this
I get the milkshake is probably a euphemism for sex appeal but why is it in a yard and why is it a milkshake

My sister had me to understand it was the shaking of boobage. as for the yard maybe they are there’s bc she’s in the house and they can’t get in?

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I get the milkshake is probably a euphemism for sex appeal but why is it in a yard and why is it a milkshake

My sister had me to understand it was the shaking of boobage. as for the yard maybe they are there’s bc she’s in the house and they can’t get in?

tier three subs do be lining up around the block for that gamer girl tiddy

@ElderGod-kirky group

id rather have a milkshake than yiffy wiffy

Kinda same. Kirce has a gift and must use it for good

skfjskkg some dude bro is hitting y'all up while I'm making milkshakes. gets passed over for some liquid ice cream

@berlioz

tier three subs do be lining up around the block for that gamer girl tiddy

Lmao

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

why did i leave myself a note at 3 am to look up definition 7 of ‘mad’ in the dictionary i have in my room only to look it up just now and find that it says ‘boisterously gay”

@Pickles group

I can't watch anything I used to do but am not actively participating in. Which means I can't watch dance, marching band, or hang out with the flutes without crying

@Pickles group

Having to explain to my parents several times that no, that woman didn't make a typo and here's why I know that and that I'm the one who messed up, is. Well.
Anyways, recently connected my dad's emotional ab*se of me and my sibling for years to the depression he didn't even try getting treated. Great initiative dad, glad we've moved on from screaming to incessant gaslighting but the damage is in fact done and your two kids are very fucked up and cry when someone sets something down too hard or talks loud

@HighPockets group

Last time I had an appointment at the bank the lady who helped me was insanely cool
Unfortunately it was like her first week and she messed up a lot of the stuff and we ended up being there for two hours

@Pickles group

Well my girlfriend's dad called native americans savages so that's fun :) not in front of me, if I had been there I would have decked him so hard
Hope neither of us had covid because if we did the other definitely has it