forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@larcenistarsonist group

oh that reminds me of a time when I was up at insomnia hours bc insomnia and then I saw something on my wall and at first I thought I was hallucinating but then I blinked a few times and there was actually a quarter-sized wolf spider crawling on my wall.

@ElderGod-Icefire

Dear whoever wrote Downton Abbey: when a woman says "no" and "get out of my room!" Whilst wearing a nightgown and staring at a man who has come into her room unannounced, the proper response for him is "I'm sorry, I'll leave" not trying 5o convince her to have sex with him and basically dubcon it! Consent given under pressure is not consent, and no, having him die of a heart attack does not make it better in any way

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I’d like to be rude to my roommates who are actually a few dozen baby spiders who’ve been living rent-free on my ceiling for who knows how lony

Update: we keep killing them but there’s so many hiding somewhere and they keep coming back

@Pickles group

Free palestine also means supporting the people of israel who are actively and violently being oppressed by their government but some of y'all aren't ready for that conversation