forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I would watch the Olympics if professional sportsers just chucked stuff at each other.

Isn't that called rugby?
Speaking of which, our women's rugby team? All gorgeous. I'm in love with all of them

I don't think they're supposed to chuck the ball at each other in rugby

@ElderGod-Icefire

Does anyone else just,,,,hate mirrors for no reason? bc i do. they annoy me and i have no idea why. it has nothing to do with my reflection so? idk?

@ElderGod-kirky group

Does anyone else just,,,,hate mirrors for no reason? bc i do. they annoy me and i have no idea why. it has nothing to do with my reflection so? idk?

i'm claiming possible remanent of a past life
for example: for as long as i can remember, i've always had the intrusive thought "i don't want to turn 18 and be drafted into the war with the rest of the men." with an 'oh here we go again' sort of tone

an incorrect worry, that i was fully aware was incorrect, is incorrect for obvious reasons
and yet, it still surfaces at random times
crocs and i hope the poor dude will realize he's safe now

@actual-fandom-trash

me: man i wish i could just disappear altogether especially from this stupid website
3 months later
me: sup notebook i came back because i was bored lol

@HighPockets group

uh hi lol
how goes it everyone

Pretty good! I'm applying for a job this week (hopefully) and was just in a play that went really well!! You?

@croccin-champagne

good! im going back to work soon, getting a back tat in a couple days, and im at my ma's celebrating my birthday that was last week(we're seeing black widow and getting sushi!). how are you???

@ElderGod-Icefire

for example: for as long as i can remember, i've always had the intrusive thought "i don't want to turn 18 and be drafted into the war with the rest of the men." with an 'oh here we go again' sort of tone

an incorrect worry, that i was fully aware was incorrect, is incorrect for obvious reasons

Huh. I hope the poor dude realizes it as well. I'm unsure how a weird dislike of mirrors could be a past life, tho?

@Pickles group

oh yeah definitely set a reminder or something to jump on the gih

Can I ask what gih means?

Gender inclusive housing

God I'm SO gay

@ElderGod-Icefire

oh yeah definitely set a reminder or something to jump on the gih

Can I ask what gih means?

Gender inclusive housing

God I'm SO gay

Oh shit how did I forget that lmao

@ElderGod-kirky group

Huh. I hope the poor dude realizes it as well. I'm unsure how a weird dislike of mirrors could be a past life, tho?

mirror-based trauma (self-esteem, EDs, etcetera), punched a mirror, i dunno
maybe just a past self that's a bitch

@actual-fandom-trash

uh hi lol
how goes it everyone

Pretty good! I'm applying for a job this week (hopefully) and was just in a play that went really well!! You?

anyway im doing okay!!
got a job with some insanely cool coworkers (we all be gay at panera bread lmao) so i've been doing that this summer!!
also volunteered at a kids museum for a while which was a lot of fun
school starts in like three weeks (junior year) which gross
had family visiting for a while
but yeah, mostly been alright :)

@ElderGod-Icefire

mirror-based trauma (self-esteem, EDs, etcetera), punched a mirror, i dunno
maybe just a past self that's a bitch

Huh alright

@HighPockets group

uh hi lol
how goes it everyone

anyway im doing okay!!
got a job with some insanely cool coworkers (we all be gay at panera bread lmao) so i've been doing that this summer!!
also volunteered at a kids museum for a while which was a lot of fun
school starts in like three weeks (junior year) which gross
had family visiting for a while
but yeah, mostly been alright :)

Ooh yes I would die for Panera's Greek salad and that green papaya drink. Glad things are going well!!

@Pickles group

Ketchup? Great
Pasta sauce? Fine, I guess
Just tomatoes? Vile. Look? Eh. Smell? Ew. Taste? Bad. Texture? Worst thing on the planet. Aftertaste? I would rather eat the sun.