forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Pickles group

I'm upset with the commentator people for continuing to talk about simone like…that. shut up and move on, I'm sure she feels bad enough as it is and prying is rude. You learn that as a little kid and being nosy and rude isn't okay just because you're on tv. Just let her be and move on

@HighPockets group

uh. yeah? they've been happening for like three days?

Oh cool, I didn't realize they'd started yet. But I also have no interest in sports lol

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

hmm.
i suddenly don't know what gender is
gross. being rude to that

Same. Tried asking. Figured my local gays would have answers. More disappointments at six.

Funnily enough, my prediction came true

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I have watched a little bit of every single sport and the one I like the most is fencing. I want to be a fencer now gimme a sword

I used to be one. It’s all in the legs lowkey. I was able to ride on top of a semi over a field that way once

@ElderGod-kirky group

hi yes message to literally any adult trying to "encourage" kids who are thinking about future careers

saying "we need more women in these fields" does nothing
it doesn't stop the men being twits and barring us from going into them
it doesn't make kids suddenly develop an interest in them
it doesn't make kids stop being interested in other things

it doesn't do anything, so please kindly stop saying it because we're well aware of where the boys clubs are

@Pickles group

Gymnastics and diving are the only sports I like watching and I want to be rude to every sport that is not those

Dodgeball.

no <3

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

dodgeball is alright, more fun to play than watch for sure
Personally more of a dance and swimming person. unless bake-offs can count as sports in which case I approve of those too

@Pickles group

I would watch the Olympics if professional sportsers just chucked stuff at each other.

Isn't that called rugby?
Speaking of which, our women's rugby team? All gorgeous. I'm in love with all of them

@Pickles group

I think it would be funny if they added an average athlete into every Olympics sport just to see the comparison

I think one from a few different levels. Average high school athlete, average college, average "just for funsies" adult. You get in by being right in the middle of the road of everyone else who tried out

@HighPockets group

I think it would be funny if they added an average athlete into every Olympics sport just to see the comparison

I think one from a few different levels. Average high school athlete, average college, average "just for funsies" adult. You get in by being right in the middle of the road of everyone else who tried out

Ooh yes

@Pickles group

So I've been assigned a room now, and I also have a roommate, which I'm hoping means I got into gender inclusive housing, but it doesn't say, so.

@Pickles group

It's a room
All the houses are off-campus
Update: I did not get gender inclusive housing and I am going to cry. It's also too late to get a room or roommate change so I hope my roommate doesn't suck :)))))