forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Yes to the gap year! Get to know what you want! Make money! Progress like a Pokémon to your next evolution towards adulthood! Less stress! Less existential dread! College is a sick capitalist joke so consider not going! Take time to earn cred and responsibility! Find a trash car and buy it for yourself! The world can be your clam! Show your parents you deserve rights! Make new friends! Become confident in who you are and who you can be!

@Pickles group

My to do list for today so I actually do it:
✅Financial stuff
✅Divination about roommate if I find out my pendulum was right and her favorite color is orange I will cry. Who's favorite color is orange
Email roommate
✅Shower
Make a new email
Sign petitions
Start laundry
✅Meditate
✅Pick up Banana
✅Some tarot
Bullet journal
✅Read

I don't know that I'll get everything done but I have coffee and water and crippling anxiety

@Pickles group

Update, the financial stuff is taking wayyyy longer than i thought it would so it looks like the majority of my list either won't get done or will get done very late tonight. I had a panic attack over having a kid, and reminding myself that I don't have, want, or need kids did not help. And now I'm shaking and thinking about how badly I'll be in debt just after going to this college, let alone paying for the mortuary school I want to go to after. Might fuck around and transfer if I can

@ElderGod-Icefire

Yes to the gap year! Get to know what you want! Make money! Progress like a Pokémon to your next evolution towards adulthood! Less stress! Less existential dread! College is a sick capitalist joke so consider not going! Take time to earn cred and responsibility! Find a trash car and buy it for yourself! The world can be your clam! Show your parents you deserve rights! Make new friends! Become confident in who you are and who you can be!

skgsjdbh thank you, Dom

@ElderGod-Icefire

Also update on the gap year! I talked to my mom about it and while it was not an enthusiastic yes, it was not a no. Kinda just an "that might be okay" lmao

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

skgsjdbh thank you, Dom

tips hat solemnly Many a welc

@ElderGod-kirky group

website: haha! we have foiled your plans by blurring this site so that you'll have no choice but to pay us!

Kirk: lazily backs out, clicks link again, screenshots before the blur has time to load, sends screenshot to self

benefits of a slow computer

@Pickles group

Was sabrina carpenter in the new tom and jerry movie or was it just a blonde actress and I was too dissociated to tell the difference? Not sure I want to know the answer

@larcenistarsonist group

the first space jam is legendary and amazing and I don't know about the second one cuz I haven't seen it

but yes tom and jerry are dead stop trying to revive them

@ElderGod-Icefire

So I was watching a tiktok compilation on youtube (because I'm not allowed to actually have tiktok but i like the videos lmao) and this woman goes "are your preferences for romance tropes at odds with your feminism?" and I thought about it for about .2 seconds and went "Well shit you didn't have to call me out like that"

so yeah. being rude to a tiktok video for calling me out like that

@HighPockets group

Space jam should not get a reboot and I didn’t even watch it. And Tom and Jerry are dead. I love them but let them rest

I've seen clips of it and I'm just astonished that they managed to slip the Droogs from A Clockwork Orange into a kids' movie.