forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Good morning all. I return.
And you misunderstand my views, Pickles. Just cause I'm not a commie doesn't mean I'm a fan of death on the streets. I just think (based on tons of evidence) the politicians are too corrupt to fix some problems and so would better be dealt with by individuals or private organizations.

Stop assuming dumbass stuff about what I believe because you refuse to actually find out what that stuff is. I don't call you a baby murderer bc of your stance on abortion. Please extend the same general courtesy.
Also note that I am not angry, just a little miffed. I've seen this day coming for a while and have had time to resign myself to it. So I bear you no ill will.

@berlioz

I'm here to be rude to old men
As I get older I realize they are not "just being nice," they're just being pervy
Next time one squeezes my arm I'm slapping them
Next time one asks me to smile I'm spitting on them
And next time one makes some sparky remark about how I'm sitting alone or so far away or I'm so quiet, they're either getting the bird or cussed out in Gaelic
I'm so sick of these fuckers

And next time one makes some sparky remark about how I'm sitting alone or so far away or I'm so quiet, they're either getting the bird or cussed out in Gaelic
I'm so sick of these fuckers

Take the high and classy road

@Pickles group

A lot of people outside of tiktok don't know what's going on, so please educate yourselves on line 3
Here's a tiktok explaining it, they also have a lot of other videos about it on this account and their main account (that's post banned until the 30th) as well as links to other resources and ways to help in their bio
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMd7e37sp/
Here's the website to help stop line 3. It has information, news updates, and ways to get involved
https://www.stopline3.org/#intro
For the love of everything, please help however you can
Anyways, I'd like to be rude to canada and also the us. And tiktok for shadowbanning everyone who talks about it

@ElderGod-Icefire

Sksnshdd I found it on Google after searching for "Akhenaten" and then scrolling through the image results haha

I was mostly making a joke, I doubt that that's actually what happened lmao

Sksnshdd I found it on Google after searching for "Akhenaten" and then scrolling through the image results haha

I was mostly making a joke, I doubt that that's actually what happened lmao

r/whoosh ig

@ElderGod-Icefire

I'd like to be rude to myself because I can't fucking pick an aesthetic. I wanna be goblincore but i also wanna be witchy but also dark academia but also pirates but also like punk/grunge but also cottagecore (but make it a lil more ~masculine~ bc dresses annoy me) like holy fuck pick one please

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

hmm.
i suddenly don't know what gender is
gross. being rude to that

Same. Tried asking. Figured my local gays would have answers. More disappointments at six.

Update: I’m a woman again, that was weird

@Pickles group

Men's fashion is boring and gross as hell but I did get some sweatpants, a shirt, and two flannels so now I have more stuff to wear on masc days