forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@tungsten fastfood

But add this and bam confidence poise and a snappy way to speak

Additionally, I request this information doesn't reach my parents, as I am not out to them (or) I come from an unaccepting household."

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

At first I agreed with you offhand, but now that I think about it, an argument could be made that it was “purified” by being the language of the church for many years after it was abandoned. Which sounds kind of like a religion possessed a language which is funny.

@Pickles group

Since when did "going to space" mean "going up in a dick rocket to sort of space but not really for twelve minutes"??? I thought when bozo the fucking clown of the amazon rainforest went to space, that mean we would get at least a week of jeff-free habliss. It was going to be the best week of my life. I'd be so happy. But no, he gets barely into official space and comes down after twelve minutes.
And what does the little dipshit say when he lands? "best day ever" fuck off you absolute monster of a bastard
And the nerve of one of the other pieces of half-human garbage bitches to THANK AMAZON USERS AND EMPLOYEES FOR PAYING FOR IT. Shut the hell up. I hope you have horrible nightmares about being eaten alive by the working class and wake up to experience sleep paralysis of demons gorging themselves on your flesh for the rest of your fucking life.
I hope all three of those stupid ass men (not the old lady, I don't know much about her but she seems lovely and there's nothing she could have done to deserve the fate of being taunted and denied the idea of space then sent up with a bunch of people who would probably assault her given the chance for what was inevitably the most painful and longest twelve minutes of her life) spends all of eternity in a blaze of fire and forced to work twenty hours a day on their feet with no rest, bathroom breaks, or pay, and then I hope they get EVICTED OUT OF HELL AND SENT TO A MUCH, MUCH WORSE PLACE, as the rest of the universe watches from their luxury mansion.

@Pickles group

Hey, maybe instead of emotionally abusing our kids and gaslighting them into thinking they don't have a point any time they disagree with us, we could try literally almost anything else. Yeah, I think most things would probably be a better idea than that

@Pickles group

PSA: if it has someone's face in it and they aren't dressed like a mushroom or a princess or they aren't in a cottage or a field, it's not cottagecore. Stop marking your "summer vlogs" as cottagecore, we don't want to see it.

@berlioz

And the nerve of one of the other pieces of half-human garbage bitches to THANK AMAZON USERS AND EMPLOYEES FOR PAYING FOR IT. Shut the hell up.

FOR REAL THO
oh my god when I saw that clip it was really poor quality and I deadass thought it was some SNL parody I hate it here

@tungsten fastfood

I'd like to be rude to collegeboard

I got a three on my ap lang exam (woo!!) But someone else I know got a one. I hate national testing

@tungsten fastfood

Yeah I was taking a look at their balance systems and it's so unfair

It's like they just randomly pick

And that same person took three exams and passed none of them

@ElderGod-kirky group

both of my bosses are gone on vacation today and tomorrow, so i gotta fill in for them, and I'm alone out back for the most part now

:)))) having a blast just thinking about it :))))))

@ElderGod-kirky group

i like the fact that i don't have to guess what she wants me to do and she's not in my way, but also. I'm not confident in some of the things i might have to do

uh ig we'll see how things go

@ElderGod-kirky group

oh god i think I'd rather be alone
Donald is alright so long as I give him one task at a time
but Wendy

gods I'm scared I'm gonna be redoing orders

@ElderGod-kirky group

oh god i think I'd rather be alone
Donald is alright so long as I give him one task at a time
but Wendy

gods I'm scared I'm gonna be redoing orders

F

update: newest stressor is getting truck orders to fill and either not knowing how to do it (Costa Rica) or having a weight mix-up because Donald put the entire order on one skid instead of separating the rails (and usually they're separate)