forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Pickles group

Well I'm going to a new doctor at some point because I'm too old for my old one and apparently I'm seeing about getting evaluated for adhd when I go so yay ig

@croccin-champagne

shout out to plus size fashion companies for thinking im either

a) a single mother with four kids who gets dressed in the dark
b) a grandmother still trying to hold onto her youth as much as possible
c) a little girl
or d) someone who has absolutely no self respect or self confidence??

like y'all. what is this

@ElderGod-kirky group

so i'm gathering items for croc's day of birf because they're my boo, what else would i be doing. and i need a box to send them to le croc because there's a slight country between us so it's not like i can stuff the items in their mail box and call it a day
and it's very important to know that i have yet to get all the items. i bought them online because it was quicker to look on there than try and find shit in a store

and my parents. i– sigh. they keep asking and asking "what size box do you want?" "would they fit in this box?" and apparently "I DON'T KNOW" is not a proper box size

@croccin-champagne

so i'm gathering items for croc's day of birf because they're my boo, what else would i be doing. and i need a box to send them to le croc because there's a slight country between us so it's not like i can stuff the items in their mail box and call it a day
and it's very important to know that i have yet to get all the items. i bought them online because it was quicker to look on there than try and find shit in a store

and my parents. i– sigh. they keep asking and asking "what size box do you want?" "would they fit in this box?" and apparently "I DON'T KNOW" is not a proper box size

just start saying 'it has to be bigger' until they realize you're fucking with them

@Pickles group

Do you ever get nostalgic but nostalgic in the "I was super depressed when I hyperfocused on this for months" kind of way and now you want to pick it up again but you can't without making yourself cry?

@ElderGod-Icefire

Hello yes I'd like to be rude to whatever fuckheads write Richard Ramirez imagines on Wattpad. Fuck you, and fuck him*, you have destroyed any faith i had in humanity

*(but like, don't actually. He's dead, for one thing. For another, he's literally the shittiest human being in the history of shitty human beings)

@Pickles group

WHO would look at fucking GARBAGE TEETH MCGEE over there and be like ooo 👉👈
Even setting aside the fact that he's a brutal murderer and r*pist, he's so ugly and gross
When you r*pe and try to murder a whole bunch of people and they all remember your BREATH, there's a fucking problem

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

My mimis boyfriend brings his dogs over on the weekends, and I'm fine with that, because the two dogs that somehow understand I don't want jumped on . but they pee everywhere, and if I step in pee one more time, I'm making the bastard clean the house head to toe. I don't care that I don't live her.