forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@ElderGod-Icefire

But do you agree with america? Bc I think you are using a rubric you don’t believe in and are therefore false. And adultery has nothing to do with the law or age.

adultery is cheating on a spouse, so only adults should do it, therefore it has something to do with age

America's child marriage laws (or lack thereof): Am I a joke to you?

I said "should", didn't i?

@HighPockets group

But do you agree with america? Bc I think you are using a rubric you don’t believe in and are therefore false. And adultery has nothing to do with the law or age.

adultery is cheating on a spouse, so only adults should do it, therefore it has something to do with age

America's child marriage laws (or lack thereof): Am I a joke to you?

I said "should", didn't i?

Fair point

@cryptic-glitch

I just looked at my active friends on Switch….

my six year old cousin is currently playing Just Dance 2021 at 11:07 pm on this fine Thursday evening

and?
relatable tbh

@Pickles group

It's been two and a half hours since I woke up and I'm still not actually awake. I despise getting up with an alarm. Makes me nauseous and even more tired

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I just looked at my active friends on Switch….

my six year old cousin is currently playing Just Dance 2021 at 11:07 pm on this fine Thursday evening

Why is that such a mood

@requiemisback language

i'd like to be rude to myself for pulling all-nighters just to write headcanons that aren't even that good
and i'd also like to be rude to myself for not getting started on my current headcanon requests that i have sitting in my google docs feed somewhere

@Pickles group

Today I developed a fear of dumbwaiters

Why

So I was on a college visit and there was a picture of this girl and I was like "wow that kind of looks like a memorial, I'm gonna check it out" so I went closer and lo and behold, it was. So I looked up her name to figure out how she died because she was only 21, and she got her head stuck in a dumbwaiter and died

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Why

So I was on a college visit and there was a picture of this girl and I was like "wow that kind of looks like a memorial, I'm gonna check it out" so I went closer and lo and behold, it was. So I looked up her name to figure out how she died because she was only 21, and she got her head stuck in a dumbwaiter and died

Honestly I’d be the one to get completely stuck in a dumbwaiter and die

@larcenistarsonist group

Why

Honestly I’d be the one to get completely stuck in a dumbwaiter and die

a death worthy enough for kool aid hell

@Pickles group

Like two years ago I could fall asleep in seven minutes and when it took me a "long time" to fall asleep, it would take twenty. And now I fall asleep in twenty minutes on a really good day. I hate it here