forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@ElderGod-kirky group

hi yes a friendly reminder to never work with your parents if they're close to their boss(es)

my fuckin mom had one of my bosses attempt to grill me for doing inventory "wrong." he didn't last long but holy fuck i was scared i fucked up until i realized i literally only hand counted two different parts and looked up at him like "i dunno what's the problem"

he held it together for less than a minute before smiling and saying "I'm just kidding. your mom told me to do that."

he also was part of a bet concerning decoding my handwriting. he's the only one that got it right

@ElderGod-Icefire

I don’t think adults think children are people. I hate it.

Dude my parents are literally like "no you don't have a right to privacy, bc you're not an adult" and I'm like ??? What the fuck?? Just because I'm not an adult doesn't mean I'm not a person, holy shit

So basically yes, big agree

@ElderGod-kirky group

yeah she was finding it hilarious that if he had pushed me a little longer I would've started getting red, shaking, crying

sooooo funny
so. fucking. funny

i honestly can't stand it when adults disregard their kids' thoughts and feelings just because it doesn't align with theirs. and when that happens, they're not defending themselves or voicing their own opinions, they're "being disrespectful."

@Pickles group

The inspiration train has parked at bo brainrot station and I'm hoping it stays long enough for me to get at least some of the things done

@croccin-champagne

i honestly dont know yet. i know she's a she, and she's a classic too <3 old '83 eagle that belonged to my neighbors. i am accepting name ideas