forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@ElderGod-Icefire

That picture literally started me on my witch journey, it's horrifying, but I am grateful

It's making me want to end my witch journey, thanks lmao

I'm not serious about that (ending the journey) but uhh this is why I don't work with spirits/entities/shit like that

@croccin-champagne

Oh also, the family only lived in the house for 28 days

Another fun fact is they had a crucifix hanging on one wall, and apparently you could watch it turn upside down by itself

im just imagining a demon spinning the crucifix going: can these catholics PLEASE stop bringing these tacky fucking decorations into my house. jesus christ

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Another fun fact is they had a crucifix hanging on one wall, and apparently you could watch it turn upside down by itself

im just imagining a demon spinning the crucifix going: can these catholics PLEASE stop bringing these tacky fucking decorations into my house. jesus christ

Unsure if this was intentional but it made me laugh harder than it should have

@larcenistarsonist group

christ I was reading what ice wrote in that giant text block and my cat jumped down from the couch right next to my head (I am currently laying on the floor) and made me scream. Very thankful I am home alone. But now I'm eyeing my staircase and just waitin for something to come rushing up it

@croccin-champagne

Unsure if this was intentional but it made me laugh harder than it should have

it was

@The-Magician group

I just googled it and I’m not quite sure what people find scary about it? Like none of the pictures bring chills to my spine, and nothing made me go “that’s fucking creepy”. Just me?

@croccin-champagne

not to derail this but im pretty sure that photo was proven to be fake, or is at least of very sketchy origins. just in case that helps. however, the amityville house case fucking slaps. either that first dude was REALLY committed to his innocence, or he actually was fuckin possessed. or just mentally ill but

@HighPockets group

The original fidget spinner

@ElderGod-Icefire

not to derail this but im pretty sure that photo was proven to be fake, or is at least of very sketchy origins. just in case that helps. however, the amityville house case fucking slaps. either that first dude was REALLY committed to his innocence, or he actually was fuckin possessed. or just mentally ill but

I hadn't heard that, but I believe you lol

@croccin-champagne

plus babe its a little boy ghost. you could tell him he's not invited to your birthday party and he would cry. now, old man ghosts are scary as fuck

@ElderGod-Icefire

Crocs something in that house was being creepy as fuck and idc if it was a little boy or not it's still terrifying. Yes he would cry but what if he also fucking possessed you or something. Or tried to get you to jump off the roof. Or made your dog suicidal. Or smashed your fingers in a window

@Pickles group

Crocs something in that house was being creepy as fuck and idc if it was a little boy or not it's still terrifying. Yes he would cry but what if he also fucking possessed you or something. Or tried to get you to jump off the roof. Or made your dog suicidal. Or smashed your fingers in a window

But he's a little boy why would he even think of trying to make you do those things, wasn't he relatively not fucked up? Before the whole being murdered thing anyway

@croccin-champagne

yeah the demon is the one to worry about. not the dead little boy. the dead little boy probably just wants you to play catch, which may actually be arguably scarier than a demon trying to kill you.

@Pickles group

yeah the demon is the one to worry about. not the dead little boy. the dead little boy probably just wants you to play catch, which may actually be arguably scarier than a demon trying to kill you.

I think I'd prefer a demon who makes jesus puns and diy fidget spinners to a child pelting me with objects

@Pickles group

Just finished rereading heartstopper so now I'm starting it again. I'm probably gonna mark it in goodreads finally to catch up on my goal

@Nicolo_Needs_A_Nap

I'd like to be rude to both myself for catching feels, and my wifi for stopping before I could send a confirmation on if the person likes me - Atlas

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

So apparently I can access my grandparents Alexa from my phone and I really wanna say hi to their dog but also it’s midnight and why say hi to the dog when I can blast Corpse Husband at maximum volume

Anyway goodnight everyone

@ElderGod-Icefire

Thank you. I just started typing what I remembered and,,, that happened lmao. Tbh i think the demon pig is creepier than the priest but idk