forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Pickles group

How come stuff on oxygen is rated tv pg but legally blonde is rated tv 14
I feel like murder is worse than "girl goes to law school and becomes a girlboss while shaking her tits a little"

@ElderGod-Icefire

My fucking manager, y'all. He absolutely lost it over text at my poor colleague. Was all like "I'm sick of picking up after you guys in the morning because you didn't get stuff done" and it's like dude??? Never fucking communicates with me about whathe wants me to do, and then has the audacity to blow up at my coworker that he and I "never get things done"???? Like, if you aren't telling half the people working that night (one outta two is half) what you expect from them, of cour shit isn't gonna get done, we aren't fucking mindreaders!! Fuck you!

@larcenistarsonist group

I'd like to be very rude to my air humidifier for not giving off adequate wifi signals because I would like to watch youtube but I cannot and it's making me not happy >:(

@cryptic-glitch

Am I the only one that can't stand "Driver's License"?? I hear everyone going "aw it's so sad :(" like naw it isn't, it's just annoying

you aren't alone

@ElderGod-kirky group

being rude to this one Wattpad story i read

there was this dude who was married, right? and he was pan and poly, which i was happy about because you rarely see pan and poly rep
BUT
but
this man regularly cheats on his wife, but according to the story, it's okay because he's poly and the wife knows about it and is supposedly cool with it the wife never actually says it on screen

no? no??

@ElderGod-Icefire

there was this dude who was married, right? and he was pan and poly, which i was happy about because you rarely see pan and poly rep
BUT
but
this man regularly cheats on his wife, but according to the story, it's okay because he's poly and the wife knows about it and is supposedly cool with it the wife never actually says it on screen

no? no??

if they have an "open marriage" then it's fine? Depends on how it's phrased, tho. In an open marriage, being involved with someone else would not generally be seen as "cheating"?? so idk

@ElderGod-kirky group

BUT
but

no? no??

if they have an "open marriage" then it's fine? Depends on how it's phrased, tho. In an open marriage, being involved with someone else would not generally be seen as "cheating"?? so idk

the words "open marriage" were never used. just that she knew about it and allegedly okay with it, but she never herself said so on page

i get open marriages and i wouldn't have minded so much if it was stated as such. but when the MC was concerned about it, they just brushed it off with him being poly

@ElderGod-Icefire

BUT
but

no? no??

the words "open marriage" were never used. just that she knew about it and allegedly okay with it, but she never herself said so on page

i get open marriages and i wouldn't have minded so much if it was stated as such. but when the MC was concerned about it, they just brushed it off with him being poly

oh. yeah that's weird

@Pickles group

True Crime Don'ts with A&P: don't confront people ever, it only ends with someone getting shot and the other person going to jail

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Thank you Pilklies, I have a Don’t myself:
If your husband(who repeatedly gets into shady crap and has committed multiple felonies) shows up with a random, dirty baby, you might want to consider calling the cops.

@Pickles group

Special shout-out to the person who tried to tell me in the comments of a youtube video that I need to accept jesus because chris watts is a sign of the end times approaching