forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Mojack group

I had a weird dream last night, not weird as in random, crazy things showing up, or celebrities appearing, or real people either.

Here are the highlights:

• assassinating a literal child (I don’t mean child as in 7 or 12 years old, I mean a literal toddler who for some reason was unattended at the time of the assassination
  • getting away with it too
  • being a shapeshifting assassin who no one knew the true form of
  • taking on multiple identities
  • being a student in a school (which also got evacuated for unknown yet unnerving reasons? I can’t tell you why, I can just say the vibe I got was unnerving)
  • evacuating through the sewers which was filled with glowing, green ‘water’
  • being apart of a group of people (hunters or something?)
  • stealing someone’s girlfriend
  • exiling that someone later on (I was more of an observer)
  • becoming their rival
  • fighting giant spiders
  • eventually the exile drops off the face of the map and doesn’t show up for a while
  • plot twist: girlfriend was never my girlfriend romantically, just platonically
  • girl goes searching for exile at some point
  • volcano eruption
  • eventually girl approaches me and tells me she knows of the exile’s location and wants him to rejoin the tribe
  • we go there and on the way we stop on a cliff and have a really philosophical discussion
  • eventually we arrive but the exile isn’t talking anymore (can’t?)
  • two Evil people appear
  • we fight, one of them dies in a really brutal way and the other flees, for some reason I chase the other who then begs me not to kill them
  • dream ends, I wake up

setting was not a modern one, some sort of old fantasy situation. it was in a really big forest although for some reason the school was the only thing that was modern?

@Pickles group

It's what I do: I drink water and recommend people books that will emotionally devastate them

CAN'T YOU JUST LET ME BE HAPPY

@Pickles group

It's what I do: I drink water and recommend people books that will emotionally devastate them

No <3

I DON'T WANT TO BE FRIENDS ANYMORE

@HighPockets group

No <3

I DON'T WANT TO BE FRIENDS ANYMORE

I made my best friend read a book where the lead straight-up died at the end, I assure you that the recommendations can get Worse aha

@HighPockets group

Also podierkjcfuoile,dcl;e I can be the new eva because I don't read but I'm equally as stupid /lh

New Year New Me, I'm gonna become illiterate in 2022 to win back Pldsfghdgsfas's affection

@Pickles group

Also podierkjcfuoile,dcl;e I can be the new eva because I don't read but I'm equally as stupid /lh

Will you send me cat pictures every day

@tungsten fastfood

New Year New Me, I'm gonna become illiterate in 2022 to win back Pldsfghdgsfas's affection

yeah well I AM already illiterate with a list of cool sifi books to read that i haven't even started so there

@tungsten fastfood

I will find a cat and I'll take pictures of the wild cats that live outside of my house to send you

@Pickles group

New Year Fuck You, I hope you find inner peace so you can stop putting everyone else through the turmoil you put yourself through in order to feel good

@HighPockets group

I will find a cat and I'll take pictures of the wild cats that live outside of my house to send you

Stop no don't replace me

@Pickles group

Sold

@HighPockets group

New Year Fuck You, I hope you find inner peace so you can stop putting everyone else through the turmoil you put yourself through in order to feel good

Very specific and accurate call-out