forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Pickles group

I zone out way too much to be able to watch live streams but my need to feel included makes me want to watch them anyways. Combined with my new crippling fear of parasocial relationships, it's a very fun time

@larcenistarsonist group

Well, my mahogany coffin is going to have a trap door in the bottom and I'm gonna be buried over a sewer system. Before I "died", I had already carved a hole into the sewer system. After I'm buried, I'll escape my coffin, putting a walmart skeleton in my place. I'll then continue my life except brand new.

Also my tombstone will say "bold of you to assume I'm dead"

@Pickles group

Bury me naked
Like, with clothes
But no coffin
Naked

So you want to be buried raw?

Naked and raw. Like Naked and Afraid but actually not at all

@tungsten fastfood

I want to be cremated and turned into a record of my favorite songs or recordings of my musical performances

Or something cool made of glass

@Pickles group

I know I should feel bad because it's past 12:30 and I haven't even tried to sleep yet, but I also know that if I had tried, I'd also be awake

@Pickles group

Power's out, and out like EVERYWHERE, my dad turned off wifi so the only thing I can use is my phone. Probably going to try to catch up a little on reading as I am Very behind, and probably going to try to not be on a whole lot until it comes back on, see y'all, don't kill anyone
On the plus side, my Chromebook is fully charged and completely useless so I can use it to charge my phone

@berlioz

Bury me naked
Like, with clothes
But no coffin
Naked

So you want to be buried raw?

Naked and raw. Like Naked and Afraid but actually not at all

Bars

@Pickles group

Power's out, and out like EVERYWHERE, my dad turned off wifi so the only thing I can use is my phone. Probably going to try to catch up a little on reading as I am Very behind, and probably going to try to not be on a whole lot until it comes back on, see y'all, don't kill anyone
On the plus side, my Chromebook is fully charged and completely useless so I can use it to charge my phone

Kay, power's back so I guess our area was one of the first they tried to fix