forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@croccin-champagne

Damn 😔

Question: how many jobs did you have to apply for before one got back to you?

I applied to three or four i think. it took fredmeyers a good month to get back to me, the other two places I had an in. id just be patient! they'll get to you, they probably just have lots of apps to go over

@berlioz

Thanks mates.
My options are super limited because it's a small town and everyone yoinked the summer jobs in March, and I don't meet most of the physical requirements at the moment. Tis a bummer.

@The-Magician group

Damn 😔

Question: how many jobs did you have to apply for before one got back to you?

My partner saw this question and would just like to say that they have been searching for over a year and they’re still waiting

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

How did you sleep płînklïēs

Horrible. No sleep. Only empty head.

F. I was up until like 3 because it was freezing and I remembered far too late that my sleeping bag is broken

@ElderGod-Icefire

Arghhh so. The compressor for the coolers at my work is failing. The coolers are the displays for everything that's refrigerated, along with the back room we keep the stock in. The compressor for the entire system is failing. This means that a loud buzzer goes off when the coolers get too warm, and one of us has to go and manually turn it off. My coworker texted my manager that it was failing. My Managers response? "No it isn't, if it was the alarm would be going off". Like. He (the manager) isn't even fucking here right now??? The buzzer has gone off three times?? Uh???

@Pickles group

The no sleep saga continues, I didn't drink enough water with my meds tonight so now my throat and chest feel absolutely gross and tight and it's too hot and my head hurts but I cannot fall asleep. I will be employing the technique of "watch youtube and play the dinosaur game until I pass out"

@ElderGod-kirky group

i was taking diphenhydramine gel(?) pills. they worked better than melatonin and didn't dissolve in my mouth. currently using gummies that are mix of some plants and melatonin and they work really well too. plants are chamomile and lavender

@croccin-champagne

since circe isnt anywhere near washington, i guess that leaves dom to be my hot girl summer partner. get your booty shorts out babe, we're going bigfoot hunting

@Pickles group

Why do straight people get a flag for being an ally?? No, you're a cishet, stop trying to include yourself, if you want a flag just fucking use the rainbow one, don't make one up for yourself