forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Pickles group

I don't understand how other artists who do painty stuff flat in all the colors at once?? That's so weird, I have to finish rendering each part before I can move on

@Pickles group

Mouf surgery update: I went back for a checkup to make sure it's not infected, it's not, but I got the packing removed and now it hurts like hell and I can't swallow

@Pickles group

Should've mentioned getting tested for adhd at the doctor today but I'm a dumbass and I ✨forgot✨ time to cry until I forget the whole building even exists ✌️

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Question of the day. Was eating toilet paper always this bad, or has the essence of it changed since I last munched?
On a slightly related note, we have a new toilet that is big enough to bathe a small child in which is a definite improvement.
Also congratulations pickle! Wishing you all the good luck there is.

@Pickles group

Dom. You need a bedtime and this is why
I say this with all the loving dad energy in the world
One day you're going to decide to eat something without realizing it's poisonous

@berlioz

One day you're going to decide to eat something without realizing it's poisonous

"It says rat poison not human poison"

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Question of the day. Was eating toilet paper always this bad, or has the essence of it changed since I last munched?

I think it changed, it was drier than usual last night and stuck to the roof of my mouth

@HighPockets group

"I just don't think it'll work. I mean, I'm way bigger than a rat."

I think it changed, it was drier than usual last night and stuck to the roof of my mouth

Why were you eating it?

@Pickles group

"If they didn't want humans to consume it, why would they let us have it? That's just basic logic."

What is this from? It’s hilarious. Though I personally have done this. I weigh 100x a rat. I can take a bigger gut punch.

@Pickles group

What is this from? It’s hilarious. Though I personally have done this. I weigh 100x a rat. I can take a bigger gut punch.

loving frustration

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Why were you eating it?

There was only one piece left on the roll