forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Pickles group

Why…why do some people try to excuse using slurs anonymously because "it's anonymous so of course people are going to use slurs"? No, that just makes those people bad people definitely will not be watching any art commentary youtubers anymore

@Nicolo_Needs_A_Nap

Why…why do some people try to excuse using slurs anonymously because "it's anonymous so of course people are going to use slurs"? No, that just makes those people bad people definitely will not be watching any art commentary youtubers anymore

is this have to do with creepshowart dramma? I've seen a few vids on my page but haven't watched

@tungsten fastfood

And crabs

jokes on you I've stabbed a crab

I've eaten many crabs and that is stronger than your meek stabs

I'll eat you >:(

Our young eats smotes like you

@Nicolo_Needs_A_Nap

And crabs

what the fuck is a smote pleb

@tungsten fastfood

And crabs

i don't fucking know apparently it's the past tense of smite when I looked it up to make sure it wasn't a slur so take that you fuck

@Nicolo_Needs_A_Nap

And crabs

i don't fucking know apparently it's the past tense of smite when I looked it up to make sure it wasn't a slur so take that you fuck

Okay you bent out of shape paperclip, I bet you drink piss, you a piss drinker? You like to drink piss? I bet you enjoy drinking piss, you piss slurper

@Pickles group

is this have to do with creepshowart dramma? I've seen a few vids on my page but haven't watched

yeah. All I can make myself do is watch videos that don't have any new information and just be upset about it

@Nicolo_Needs_A_Nap

yeah. All I can make myself do is watch videos that don't have any new information and just be upset about it

Is it worth it to watch videos or will I drive myself into a depression pit?

@tungsten fastfood

And crabs

Okay you bent out of shape paperclip, I bet you drink piss, you a piss drinker? You like to drink piss? I bet you enjoy drinking piss, you piss slurper

Yummy yummy suck it up it's better than living in Florida

@Nicolo_Needs_A_Nap

And crabs

Yummy yummy suck it up it's better than living in Florida

And where do you live, fucking minesota? You live in Wisconsin? Bitch.
You exist? Fucking loser

@Nicolo_Needs_A_Nap

Yeah I've gotta side with the emu on this one, Florida sucks

Bullying, betrayal, I've been shot through the side and handed a hello kitty bandaid

@Pickles group

Is it worth it to watch videos or will I drive myself into a depression pit?

Not sure. You'll probably be fine if you weren't a big fan. If you were I'd honestly just watch one or two of the shorter ones

@Nicolo_Needs_A_Nap

No I fucking live in Maryland, one of the most educated and right-having states in the country you stupid fricker fracker snacker

I'll bite you
I'll bite you emu
I'll bite your arm
your fingers are mine

@tungsten fastfood

No I fucking live in Maryland, one of the most educated and right-having states in the country you stupid fricker fracker snacker

I'll bite you
I'll bite you emu
I'll bite your arm
your fingers are mine

GUESS WHAT ILL STILL BE HAVING RIGHTS EVEN WITHOUT MY FINGERS

@Nicolo_Needs_A_Nap

I'll bite you
I'll bite you emu
I'll bite your arm
your fingers are mine

GUESS WHAT ILL STILL BE HAVING RIGHTS EVEN WITHOUT MY FINGERS

HOW WILL YOU ACESS THE RIGHTS WITHOUT YOUR HANDS
I HAVE THE ILLUSION OF CHOICE

@Nicolo_Needs_A_Nap

Bruh I came back on here and just Immediately fell back into the feral younger sibling role

/> Implying we'd expect anything else

crimes
crimes against Hill
crimes during pride month
transphobic? Transphobic.