forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@ElderGod-Icefire

Rumor has it there'll be a "Lady Loki" minifig and I WANT HER
Also heard there'll be a Captain Britain one and one of Wanda and asdfghfds I'm going to spend so much on lego minifigs but I don't care

Ooooooooooooh

@HighPockets group

Also heard there'll be a Captain Britain one and one of Wanda and asdfghfds I'm going to spend so much on lego minifigs but I don't care

Ooooooooooooh

If Captain Britain is Peggy Carter like I assume they'll be I will die of happiness

@ElderGod-Icefire

Ooooooooooooh

If Captain Britain is Peggy Carter like I assume they'll be I will die of happiness

If it's the Captain Britain from What If than it is!!

@HighPockets group

Ooooooooooooh

OH POG!!!
I don't think there's been a Peggy Carter lego so that's neat!

@ElderGod-Icefire

Ooooooooooooh

OH POG!!!
I don't think there's been a Peggy Carter lego so that's neat!

Yeah!!

@ElderGod-kirky group

on the subject of hospitals, getting a drug test is so damn awkward

For a while I was like, why? It's not lile you're doing drugs.

hbhfhggcj yeah that’s not the problem

@tungsten fastfood

brooo I'm so fuckin bored

I have two hours and thirty minutes till my dnd session so I get to sit on my ass as outside threatens to thunderstorm woohoo

@HighPockets group

Ooh I love a good thunderstorm
Just not at night since there's a big tree by my window and we've already had a lightning strike on our property before

@HighPockets group

Okay Hadestown deserves a movie far more than DEH does.

AGREE
Imagine an animated Hadestown movie that's in all black and white/greyscale except for the flower-

@HighPockets group

Also is In the Heights good?

I haven't seen the movie but from what I've heard of the show it's good, I know two people who have it as their favorite musical

@ElderGod-Icefire

Okay Hadestown deserves a movie far more than DEH does.

AGREE
Imagine an animated Hadestown movie that's in all black and white/greyscale except for the flower-

Yessssssss

Deleted user

Going camping with some friends for the next two-ish days, so I won't be on until I get back! i.e, roleplays won't get responses from me and I wanted to let my partners know beforehand :D ( @tungsten, @Icefire, @Jacks347, @eddy-allen-poe, @Aizawa-is-on-temporary-hiatus, @Adaras )