forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Pickles group

does jeff bozo have social media? bc if he does I feel like collectively we could bully him into being less shitty and that's something we need to try

@ElderGod-kirky group

according to my mother, I'm "hip-y"

also shout-out to the guys hanging around the fitting rooms in Walmart lovely to see you watch me pick out a bra

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I went to my friend's birthday party and in the yard right next to ours was having a kid's princess-themed party and after it was over and they were cleaning up we asked for their empty pinata and they actually gave it to us, then we burned it

@tungsten fastfood

I got yu sao good πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯ΆπŸ₯ΆπŸ₯ΆπŸ₯ΆπŸ₯ΆπŸ₯ΆπŸ₯ΆπŸ₯Ά

@larcenistarsonist group

God I'd like to be rude to my grandparents for making me stay for this patriotic Mount Rushmore thing we're at. Dont get me wrong, I love to live in the US but I really dont want an hour presentation of nationalistic crap thrown in my face when I could be back at the hotel room sleeping or swimming.

@Pickles group

I have mouth surgery tomorrow. I've been assured that it's not gnarly, but it sure sounds gnarly. I have to start taking meds for it today and then for a week after, and they're shaving down my bone, so uh. ma'am that sounds worse than my wisdom teeth surgery to me

True Crime Don'ts with Ash and Pickles: I promise you that walking home in the rain will be less traumatizing than getting into a car with someone and having them kill or try to kill you.

Deleted user

UHH time sensitive question, does anyone know how to get rid of hickeys?? or like hide them at least 😢

@berlioz

UHH time sensitive question, does anyone know how to get rid of hickeys?? or like hide them at least 😢

Cold spoon, massage it
I hear whisks work too
Turtle necks, scarves, makeup etc.