forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@tungsten fastfood

Can also confirm

It's also probably more than a domestic argument if she is physically beaten, shot once and presumed dead, and left out in the middle of Nevada but found by an old couple because she managed to crawl over and call for help

@Pickles group

True Crime Don'ts with Pickles: teach your kids not murder. If this doesn't work, teach them not to hide bodies under their waterbed

It's probably NOT a domestic argument if she's dead and he had no motive and wasn't there when she died

@Pickles group

Is being hot a requirement for working at hair cut place as a woman? I've only ever seen old men and attractive middle aged women

@Pickles group

Today on "what do you mean that's not common knowledge?": What do you mean not everyone knows that manhole covers are almost 250 pounds?

@larcenistarsonist group

reading gay fanfiction while my religious family prays and then going to eat some hamburger helper and telling my grandparents that I would donate a lot of money to the Trevor Project if I won the lottery is my new favorite thing I've done all week

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

I overheard some boy tell another person that he broke up with his girldfriend, because he was cheating on him
his reasoning
"She was talking to another boy"

Why are people like this?

@EtherealDreamer

I overheard some boy tell another person that he broke up with his girldfriend, because he was cheating on him
his reasoning

meanwhile im over here, never had a girlfriend and just in my own little world watching MCYT pride edits and trans tiktoks.

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

his reasoning

meanwhile im over here, never had a girlfriend and just in my own little world watching MCYT pride edits and trans tiktoks.

That sounds like a good life

@EtherealDreamer

his reasoning

That sounds like a good life

tis indeed.