forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@requiemisback language

Self care is also shouting all the lyrics to The Real Slim Shady from the middle back seat of an 8 passenger car to horrify your relatives

this is very accurate to what i find myself doing often, except i'm alone in my room and it's 1 am

@HighPockets group

π•ƒπ•šπ•§π•–
α’ͺα—©α‘˜α˜œα•Ό
𝓛𝓸𝓫𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓢𝔂

Men in the early 1900s when their housewives weren't 100% content with their lives:

@ElderGod-kirky group

in order to job i need to have a photo ID, and in order to get that i need proof of residency. which means i need at least mail addressed to me, which i rarely get, and my mom with some poof of bills or some shit

so queue me rooting through the garbage for the recent paper i threw out that is in fact addressed to me

@Pickles group

True Crime Don'ts with Pickles: it can sometimes be fun to joke to your friend about how they're "asking to get murdered" but you need to remember that no matter how stupid someone was, they weren't asking to be murdered. Keep yourself safe, make sure your friends are safe, and if I ever catch any of you victim blaming I will personally recreate the rat scene of 1984 with you ❀️

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Thanks, Pickles

True Crime Don'ts with Ash: It's probably not a paint smear under the door, and possibly not soda on the keyboard, especially if the host of the party said that he was going to kill his parents and now for some reason they won't be home for a long time and the master bedroom is locked and the house smells of dead people

@Pickles group

Please do that

I need some quality entertainment right now

If you're looking for quality entertainment in the form of true crime podcasts
May I suggest Morbid
#SponsorMeAshAndAlaina

@HighPockets group

Hadestown seems decent so fat.

I recommend the live London recording as opposed to the Broadway one…I love the Broadway one's cast but I think the live recording is better