forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@tungsten fastfood

but it claims that Logicians don't mind or are apathetic about having power over others– I'm about the opposite. I care uhhh deeply. I like having power and being in positions of leadership

@berlioz

but it claims that Logicians don't mind or are apathetic about having power over others– I'm about the opposite. I care uhhh deeply. I like having power and being in positions of leadership

INTP here and yeah I could care less about power structures and where I fall. People will be like "are you a leader or a follower?" and I'm just like ???🤷🤷 neither?? Who cares? I never go out of my way to lead people in a group, and if I end up being a follower/someone decides they're the leader- it's just kinda dumb because what gives them power over anyone else in the group? A loud voice? The whole leader/follower thing is made up and if I ever am in a position where I supposedly have power over a group, I don't care, because I don't actually believe I do, and I wouldn't care anyway because… Well I don't know why it just doesn't sound like all that, it sounds silly. INTPs have a whole thing about authority and I'm the textbook definition of that thing. I've had multiple issues with teachers over this who think they hold power over me when I just don't see it.
Maybe look at ENTP, I think they're more competitive and might be more leadership driven like you. But you can also be INTP and not fit every criteria.

@Pickles group

INTP here and yeah I could care less about power structures and where I fall. People will be like "are you a leader or a follower?" and I'm just like ???🤷🤷 neither?? Who cares? I never go out of my way to lead people in a group, and if I end up being a follower/someone decides they're the leader- it's just kinda dumb because what gives them power over anyone else in the group? A loud voice? The whole leader/follower thing is made up and if I ever am in a position where I supposedly have power over a group, I don't care, because I don't actually believe I do, and I wouldn't care anyway because… Well I don't know why it just doesn't sound like all that, it sounds silly. INTPs have a whole thing about authority and I'm the textbook definition of that thing. I've had multiple issues with teachers over this who think they hold power over me when I just don't see it.
Maybe look at ENTP, I think they're more competitive and might be more leadership driven like you. But you can also be INTP and not fit every criteria.

that's because everything the mbti test measures is a spectrum and personality isn't rigid, it's mostly situational and it's all multi-faceted rather than two dimensional and it's also not reliable or valid

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

I'd like to be rude to my aunt who forces me to hangout with my baby cousin who's four, and can't share
I do not wanna hang out with someone who had three accidents in one day

She also believes the whole "cOnfEdErAtE flAg Is pArt Of OUr hIstOry"

@EtherealDreamer

i'd like to be rude to myself, because although I like women; and identify as a lesbian, I somehow find myself continuing to crave male validation.

@ElderGod-Icefire

so I took the myers briggs test after consistently getting INFP-T for a bunch of times and I got INTP-T

and it fits a lot better stop jfioklsevgtroklmj I can't read people's emotions at all and INTPs are way more reserved and apathetic than the infp according to the site

so yeah get it I guess lmao

As an INTP-T, welcome to the club lmao

@HighPockets group

so I took the myers briggs test after consistently getting INFP-T for a bunch of times and I got INTP-T

and it fits a lot better stop jfioklsevgtroklmj I can't read people's emotions at all and INTPs are way more reserved and apathetic than the infp according to the site

so yeah get it I guess lmao

Bruhhhh we're one letter off-
ENTP-T

@larcenistarsonist group

I just marched into a ChickFilA and took a deep breath before loudly saying "smells like homophobia" and then marched to the back of the restaurant to get my embarrased family a table while they ordered

@EtherealDreamer

I just marched into a ChickFilA and took a deep breath before loudly saying "smells like homophobia" and then marched to the back of the restaurant to get my embarrased family a table while they ordered

MJ I LOVE YOU (no homo)