forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Pickles group

Hey fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you and maybe learn how to fucking type before you send messages ELIZABETH
I'm so fucking annoyed
Leave me alone
Get away
Talk to someone else
I hate people
:)))))))

@Mojack group

I don’t drink coffee so I honestly don’t care about the coffee but Starbucks really helped me out of some hard times man….I got special appreciation for them plus the employees (that I’ve met) are nice

@Pickles group

I don’t drink coffee so I honestly don’t care about the coffee but Starbucks really helped me out of some hard times man….I got special appreciation for them plus the employees (that I’ve met) are nice

Starbucks employees are nicer than every other employee. Except maybe the ones at Kohl's

@croccin-champagne

another reason i dislike starbucks and other chain shops is that they only have generic flavors. i cant get a white chocolate lavender mocha at starbucks, can i?

@HighPockets group

Ugh I hate lavender
There's a Starbucks in my town (two if you count Target's) but it's way out of the way while the local coffee shops are better and closer

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Starbucks employees are nicer than every other employee. Except maybe the ones at Kohl's

Good for them.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Yesterday I spent a solid minute in the Wendy's drive-thru while waiting for my food and mentally preparing myself to compliment an employee's hair because it's highlighter green and I love it

Also I got a skirt for the first time in years and I feel adorable

@Mojack group

me when I get hurt (ouch ouch ow owie)

I want you all to know that the machine in this screenshot was midattack when I went into photo mode and took the picture. When I came out of it, it attacked me and I lost 1/4 of my health to it.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Yesterday I spent a solid minute in the Wendy's drive-thru while waiting for my food and mentally preparing myself to compliment an employee's hair because it's highlighter green and I love it

On behalf of all fast food workers I thank you.

@larcenistarsonist group

I JUST GOT ALL MY FINAL SCORES INNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

I GOT A 98 IN WORLD HISTORY, 94 IN HONORS GEOMETRY, 94 IN EARTH SCIENCE, 97 IN YEARBOOK, 100 IN SPANISH, I SET THE CURVE IN HONORS ENGLISH AND 100 IN CULINARY ARTS

A;LSKFDJA;SLKDFJALSKDFJALSKDFJ;ALSDFJA

@Pickles group

Graduation is today. So is my second party with all the adult people that I don't like. Highly doubt it's going to top the one I had with friends