@spacebluelily language

ahhhh, my theatre final is today, and I'm almost up and I'm so nervous

what do you have to do?

perform a monologue, which I managed to memorize in a day
the day of the final, mind you
so, I'm stressing out

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

here's some good final news for yall
I got a 92/100 on my spanish final, including a little bit more because of extra credit
and I think i did really good on my final two english papers
except for the conclusion, but the conclusion can suck it

@HighPockets group

@ThoroughlyAccursedCreator you should tell me how you did on the exam right now you coward

Idk how well I did…I think the multiple choice section went well but I have no clue on the essays

@tungsten fastfood

@ThoroughlyAccursedCreator you should tell me how you did on the exam right now you coward

Idk how well I did…I think the multiple choice section went well but I have no clue on the essays

Did you get the bank prompt

@tungsten fastfood

ok hold on like collegeboard is gonna go onto some tiny ass website and click on this thread.

Man I just don't care they just say that to scare you lmao. I see people who talk about it on tiktok all the fuckin time and collegeboard didn't do shit

@tungsten fastfood

I just want to know if people got that stupid bank prompt and if it was actually as hard as I think it was

I didn't even SAY the specific prompt either sheesh

@Pickles group

Collegeboard does, unfortunately, "do shit" and ik they probably don't have eyes on notebook and I'm not going to report you because I'm not a snitch, but some people are

@Pickles group

Meat tortellini is the deadliest of sins

Agreed. Ravioli supremacy

Ravioli with meat is moderately okay but tortellini with meat? Kill me. A plague.

@HighPockets group

Ravioli with meat is moderately okay but tortellini with meat? Kill me. A plague.

Tortellini in general is inferior to ravioli.

@Pickles group

Tortellini in general is inferior to ravioli.

No.

@tungsten fastfood

amazing let's go write the essay– it's gonna be a 10,000 word essay describing exactly how we feel in malicious detail written in half an hour

@Pickles group

amazing let's go write the essay– it's gonna be a 10,000 word essay describing exactly how we feel in malicious detail written in half an hour

we gotta include the textures. tort texture? phenomenal. ravioli texture? sub-par at best. and the ratios