Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Pickles group

That sounds sticky and is therefore Hell

It wouldn't be cause it's heaven

Sticky things automatically belong in Hell

But it wouldn't be sticky

@larcenistarsonist group

Okay 1) @Shakespeare-was-a-coward how dare you remind me of Sharkberry Fin I got nauseous just thinking about it

And 2) Ash you genius

And 3) I'm terrified of KoolAid hell but I also want to visit it. We can open up some tours and have some of the crystallized koolaid people take us on tours

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

also another layer of hell where it's quicksand but instead it's damp kool-aid powder and you sink deeper and deeper until at random intervals the thing flips and you're at the top again until you sink down

@larcenistarsonist group

also another layer of hell where it's quicksand but instead it's damp kool-aid powder and you sink deeper and deeper until at random intervals the thing flips and you're at the top again until you sink down

kOoLaId HoUrGlAsS

@HighPockets group

Sounds kinda tasty tbh

kOoLaId HoUrGlAsS

that was my next thought

Sounds kinda tasty tbh

if you open your mouth it'll coat your entire digestive system and eventually your entire body, it spreads over time

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

kOoLaId HoUrGlAsS

The kool-aid powder is sharkleberry fin

@HighPockets group

Sounds kinda tasty tbh

if you open your mouth it'll coat your entire digestive system and eventually your entire body, it spreads over time

That's a risk I'm willing to take.

@larcenistarsonist group

And another layer where you just walk into an empty room.

The walls, ceiling and floor are all white. There are no windows or doors and just a single light bulb hanging from the ceiling.

It's dead quiet.

And then when you least expect it, the Kool-Aid man barges through the wall screeching "OH YEAAH" with a million tiny koolaid men rushing in, squeaking "oh yeah!!!" in tiny but terrifying voices

And then you're overrun and you can't breath anymore and then you wake up in the next layer of Kool-Aid hell

Sounds kinda tasty tbh

That's a risk I'm willing to take.

Once you're fully transformed the kool-aid mix slowly grinds your body up and it just adds to the already massive amount of kool-aid

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

The walls, ceiling and floor are all white. There are no windows or doors and just a single light bulb hanging from the ceiling.

It's dead quiet.

And then when you least expect it, the Kool-Aid man barges through the wall screeching "OH YEAAH" with a million tiny koolaid men rushing in, squeaking "oh yeah!!!" in tiny but terrifying voices

And then you're overrun and you can't breath anymore and then you wake up in the next layer of Kool-Aid hell

That's the orientation meeting to kool-aid hell

@EtherealDreamer

It's dead quiet.

I CANT BREATHE OHMYGOD

It's dead quiet.

I CANT BREATHE OHMYGOD

that's the point of kool-aid hell orientation

@EtherealDreamer

It's dead quiet.

I CANT BREATHE OHMYGOD

that's the point of kool-aid hell orientation

sign me up.

@requiemisback language

It's dead quiet.

thank you for reminding me why i have issues sleeping at night /lh

@Pickles group

It's not ARGUING, it's a creative conversation in which everyone adds on to other ideas to make something even more cursed
Also croc I want you to try it but also you can't legally drink unless a parent gives it to you, please get permission