forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@ElderGod-Icefire

Her mom had tested positive for covid that exact fucking day, and they knew it.

BRUH

Yeah. Her mom literally dropped her off at my house and said "oh I tested positive by the way" and I'm sjdhdhbdbxb

@Pickles group

I hate having to clean my room but it's fine because once I clean it I can read and then I'll finish all my books and then go to b&n and spend all my money on even more books

@HighPockets group

Just heard my mom reading something explaining the Trinity though the Kool Aid man. "The Kool Aid man is the pitcher, the Kool Aid man is the liquid, the Kool Aid man is the ice."

@Pickles group

Just heard my mom reading something explaining the Trinity though the Kool Aid man. "The Kool Aid man is the pitcher, the Kool Aid man is the liquid, the Kool Aid man is the ice."

i think they already have

@larcenistarsonist group

What would happen if you mixed Kool-Aid, vodka, Monster energy, and Mountain Dew together?

You pass out and meet God

Then the KoolAid man judges if you were a good KoolAid or a bad KoolAid and you either go to SyrupSquirtLand where you're surrounded by the disgusting liquid water flavoring forever or you go to KoolAidBottleWithTheTwistOffPlasticTopLand where you satisfyingly twist those plastic things off for all eternity

@HighPockets group

No I'm pretty sure that twisting off those plastic tops for eternity is the lowest layer of Kool-Aid Hell
Also of regular Hell tbh, that's a punishment I wouldn't want

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

all of them mixed together but since it's heaven it somehow tastes good

one layer of hell is just boiling koolaid and it's all syrupy and you can't move and over eons you become fully crystallized from the syrup and you become one of the torturers who stokes the fire