forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@ElderGod-kirky group

i lived through the party. walked around barefoot the entire time because who needs shoes. got a neat ass dagger and my gay ring, among other things

including the back of my throat being sore for some reason???

@Pickles group

Golly gee, it sure would be pretty great if my mom could stop yelling at me for having no motivation or not doing something fast enough and take a step back and think "wow my kid is dealing with the symptoms of their diagnosed mental illnesses and probably also several others that I won't let be diagnosed because I don't care about them being anxious or happy I just don't want to have a dead kid so maybe I should be nicer and more encouraging and understanding instead of yelling every time I talk to them"
But obviously she won't be because clearly fixing my bed is more important than studying, sleeping, or literally anything else
Am I being a bitch? Yes. Do I care right now? Only a little bit.

@berlioz

The school removed the mask policy for the last week of school, which is a bit of a problem. Not that many people have been vaccinated, and I only know two that are fully vaccinated. Goes to show that the school doesn't care about kids getting sick, they just don't want them on their hands. I'm actually a little bit scared now. I haven't really had any fear over COVID since the pandemic began until now. But mostly I'm annoyed.
The new art teacher got to see everyone's faces for the first time, and he was happy about that.

@larcenistarsonist group

The mask police has been nonexistent in my school since January. I know for a fact that close to nobody (except for the teachers) are vaccinated. I don't fear covid covid come get me you coward I just don't want people to spread it and be indirectly responsible for somebody else's death

@Pickles group

Got back from the ap calc test that I almost definitely failed and I don't want any of y'all's bullshit about how you're sure I did fine because 1. It's not going to comfort me, I really don't care what I get anymore and 2. It's not true, I guessed on half the no calculator multiple choice questions and didn't do great on the calculator section or the frqs

@berlioz

The school removed the mask policy for the last week of school, which is a bit of a problem. Not that many people have been vaccinated, and I only know two that are fully vaccinated. Goes to show that the school doesn't care about kids getting sick, they just don't want them on their hands. I'm actually a little bit scared now. I haven't really had any fear over COVID since the pandemic began until now. But mostly I'm annoyed.
The new art teacher got to see everyone's faces for the first time, and he was happy about that.

Lol update my friend was wearing a mask but they decided to take it off because they got called a
tw slurs, bigotry

This removal is just making targets to bully now.

@Pickles group

Lol update my friend was wearing a mask but they decided to take it off because they got called a
tw slurs, bigotry

This removal is just making targets to bully now.

That sounds like something people at my school would a hundred percent do

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I just got the urge to tirelessly argue about something controversial with a conservative asshole does anyone have a karen to offer

I'm not a karen but if you wanna pm me I might argue w you. Might not respond as much as you like though.

@larcenistarsonist group

I just got the urge to tirelessly argue about something controversial with a conservative asshole does anyone have a karen to offer

I'm not a karen but if you wanna pm me I might argue w you. Might not respond as much as you like though.

heck yes