forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Pickles group

I don't really believe the whole "birthmarks show how you died in a past life" thing but if it's true, one of my past lives must have ended in a pretty gnarly way

@ElderGod-Icefire

People like you not masking as well is how variants are made and spread btw :)

Ok, I get it, no need to be passive aggressive with me, Emi

@ElderGod-Icefire

Hnnng I've been watching the x-men movies and the parallels between what the mutants go through and what the LGBTQ community go through is…so strong. And I. Akdbdhbsbshdbbs

@saor_illust school

:D i'd like to be rude to my dad for being so against covid and vaccines and sexualities and gender identities and just…. literally everything that we know is true?????

like, yes, i'd actually like to wear a mask so i can attend my friend's birthday party even if you won't let me get vaccinated because i would like to keep everyone else safe, including me

but also vaccines don't cause autism???? and the covid vaccine yes, is gonna make me feel bad for awhile but it's not gonna murder me, and vaccinated people aren't going to make me sick???? the whole point of the vaccine is to keep you and others safe, please stop telling me that the government is on a mass murder spree mission and hates us all, i get that it's corrupt and all sometimes but i–

ON TOP OF THAT
PLEASE
STOP
REFERRING TO MY FRIEND
RAE
WHO IS NONBINARY
AS SHE

i specifically avoided the question of their assigned gender at birth because they are nonbinary.
stop. asking.

all i ask is for you to be respectful to my friends and stop misgendering them, after making fun of them. ("are they the bisexual one? the transexual one?" "ah, it's such a cult." (in reference to transgender people))

and you wonder why i get irritated with you when you tell me these things :))))))))

as you can tell, life in this household is very fun, the dream life !!!!!!! :)))))))

@Pickles group

It's almost summer and I feel like I'm the same person I was last summer and I have to say. A very unpleasant feeling
Everything has changed and it feels like nothing has and it makes me want to cry

@Pickles group

So Hamlet is in the curriculum and there's two days left and we didn't go over it
So we're watching the lion king
I love my english teacher

@croccin-champagne

It's almost summer and I feel like I'm the same person I was last summer and I have to say. A very unpleasant feeling
Everything has changed and it feels like nothing has and it makes me want to cry

change isn't always big! I'm sure you've changed in lots of small ways that add up, but on their own are hard for you(biased) to notice!

@Pickles group

change isn't always big! I'm sure you've changed in lots of small ways that add up, but on their own are hard for you(biased) to notice!

It's easy for me to look back on all the ways I've changed because pretty much everything about me has but it feels like the summer of 2019 all over again and like I'm going to do the same things I did then and act the same way. It's like nostalgia 2.0

@HighPockets group

So Hamlet is in the curriculum and there's two days left and we didn't go over it

It's what Will would want <3

@StarkSpangledMayflower_Mad_Elder

Id like to be rude to my muslim friend for getting mad at me over a poem I wrote.

It talks about Lucifer's fall and it's from his perspective. I stated specifically that this wasn't the story from Muslim point of view and that it was based on a story another friend was writing and would nit be accurate. They still got mad at me

There was a disclaimer there for a reason. You can get mad at the way it's written, but don't get mad at me when I stated clearly that this had nothing to do with religion.

@ElderGod-Icefire

Skdndhh I love that so much

@Pickles group

The schmitts or whatever deodorant ad girl needs to stop yelling into the microphone. calm down, it's a deodorant ad, not a hannah montana concert