forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@ElderGod-Icefire

As a person with tiny boobs, the idea of not wearing a bra makes me very uncomfy because ✨ nipples ✨ lmaoo

But yeah most workplaces require you to wear a bra?? HyVee phrased it as "all female employees must wear undergarments" but yeah, no way would I show up without a bra?? ignoring the fact that all of my coworkers are dudes who would be like "uhhh" about it. They're nice dudes, they wouldn't say anything, they'd just be visibly uncomfortable

@croccin-champagne

i don't know how to word why it seems unprofessional, maybe it's just something to do with the fact that it's obvious they aren't wearing one, and like circe said, the connotations of that?

do i believe that society shouldn't place such weird standards on a bra? yes. do i still sort of adhere to some of the ideas about them that society has? yeah ofc that's how social conditioning works lol

and i'm really not one to fully speak on this, because i have DDs and literally could not go to work without a bra anyway. i have to wear one for my back, support, and so i don't look like a dork. so i don't know

@croccin-champagne

personally even with small boobs i would wear a bra to work, because if i didn't, i know for a fact men would pay more attention to my chest(men are the issue here, obvi) but you know

@tungsten fastfood

yeah the most i have to say is let people make their own choices outside of work but inside, esp if it's around male customers where it's varied and chaotic, to maybe adhere to a dress code.

I also wear DDs and uhhh I like it more personally for outfits and it makes my posture better. I hate it and it makes me stink sometimes but that's about it

@tungsten fastfood

personally even with small boobs i would wear a bra to work, because if i didn't, i know for a fact men would pay more attention to my chest(men are the issue here, obvi) but you know

^^^^^^

@HighPockets group

I have…idk, I guess medium boobs? I don't know lol but I would definitely wear a bra to work because it would be more comfortable for me, even if we factor out the creepy men. I wouldn't want them to get in the way.

@The-Magician group

In the area where my work is, there’s some real creepy folks. Men will follow women home, one of the men I used to work with has been imprisoned for 13 years for r*ape, another was caught following kids home— so all in all it’s not a nice place.
We have women at work with A cups, and then we have me with GG, and all of us get stared at by customers and coworkers alike.

@HighPockets group

yeah the most i have to say is let people make their own choices outside of work but inside, esp if it's around male customers where it's varied and chaotic, to maybe adhere to a dress code.

Also if you're working in, like, fast food or something I feel like it's probably best for your boobs to be more contained. I'm fine with people going tits out in general but I feel like maybe they should still in at work

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Hello does anyone else just go voluntarily mute sometimes? Bc I'm in one of those episodes(?) again. It's not bad I'm not mad or anything. It just feels Right rn and when I do talk when I have to I whisper and use sparse wording.
Lol just showed this to my little brother who was trying to chat and he started laughing and was like "so that explains it!".

@Pickles group

Medical examiners from old times needed to be stopped. They're all super incompetent and full of shit and it's beyond frustrating to hear about

@Katastrophic group

a lot of facebook moms are trying to make a comeback tho. Treating the plague with lavender extract, for example. Though for being all about medieval medicine they sure do hate masks.

in all seriousness, there are medical practitioners that still don't properly diagnose women or poc. And ya' know the ones who think husbands should sign off on stuff for a wife's treatment.

@Pickles group

Oh I was talking about people in the 1930s who would walk into a crime scene, know absolutely nothing, and make shit up

@ElderGod-Icefire

I just wanna be rude to my period for making me scream curse words earlier (I was home alone so it was safe lmao) and also for making me almost cry while reading an article about healthcare for trans people (happy cry)

@Pickles group

Things were going pretty well with my parents and then today happened. Don't want to explain, I just want to vaguely complain and say that I hate them

@Katastrophic group

Oh I was talking about people in the 1930s who would walk into a crime scene, know absolutely nothing, and make shit up

valid

You right. But let me say congrats on degreeing.

Thanks ^_^

@Katastrophic group

My degree is in fine arts, but my emphasis was ceramics. I technically have half a degree in teaching that I might finish one day. It should be a degree in ambivalent everything from how many gen eds I took though x)