forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Dinner

Please, why am I getting sssniperwolf Genshin Impact ads, it’s been years since I watched her D’:

@larcenistarsonist group

^^ literally just got 3 sssniperwolf genshin impact ads while I was trying to watch vine compilations >:[

she's very annoying

but then again, so are all the reaction channels

@The-Magician group

Okay I feel like I’m not understanding something, so I would appreciate a woman’s help.
Why the fuck do women with small breasts not wear bras in public? Like, honey, I don’t need to see your triangle shaped blobs let alone without a bra. Am I just not understanding because I have large breasts?? Please can someone explain before I lose my rag with a girl at work

@croccin-champagne

bras icky. I big tiddy but they icky

also like….are you telling me a girl is coming to work not wearing a bra??? where do you work???? tf????????

@The-Magician group

bras icky. I big tiddy but they icky

also like….are you telling me a girl is coming to work not wearing a bra??? where do you work???? tf????????

Fast food industry. There’s two girls that I know of, both which have almost nonexistent breasts, and they either don’t wear bras or they wear bralettes that really do nothing for them.

@The-Magician group

Oh it is. I look at them every day and think ‘how the hell can you walk out of the house like that and come to work with everything moving around with no coverage or support?’
These are also the type of women who wear really low cut crop tops and boob tubes— even though they have no boobs.
One of them said to me that because she has no ass she shows off her breasts to compensate. Like what???? You have neither??!!

@croccin-champagne

not sure how I feel about the borderline body shaming but how the hell are you people allowed to wear this stuff. do you not have uniforms?????

@tungsten fastfood

Yeah I hate the body shaming actually

It's their choice if they don't want to wear a bra but t's irrational to think that they're "compensating" for something, it's just their body. Relax dude.

@The-Magician group

I’m not the one who’s saying she’s compensating, and the only issue I actually have is just not wearing a bra at work. Sorry, kinda worded it wrong

@The-Magician group

not sure how I feel about the borderline body shaming but how the hell are you people allowed to wear this stuff. do you not have uniforms?????

Yeah we do have uniforms, and it’s a polo shirt with trousers— all provided by the company.

@tungsten fastfood

I’m not the one who’s saying she’s compensating, and the only issue I actually have is just not wearing a bra at work. Sorry, kinda worded it wrong

I'm just working with what I saw

Like what???? You have neither??!!

I understand you're frustrated and I TOTALLY understand because it'd piss me off too. I'm big boobily and personally the idea of no bra society makes me uncomfortable because without it my boobilos would be down to my stomach. But you can't shame ppl like that for their body.
In the work, situation, just to clarify, I agree. I think it's unprofessional and it can lead to issues with customers if they're not careful. Men aren't…. Um…. Ehm anyway you get it

@The-Magician group

Oh yeah, I get what you mean considering we get men staring at our chests and making comments. Also, I didn’t realise I was saying anything all that bad but thank you for pointing it out, you’re right I shouldn’t make comments about people like that. (What’s the social cue for not being sarcastic?)

@tungsten fastfood

Yeah ofc no problem. I've been seeing the trend a lot on tiktok so they could have picked it up from there yknow. At work though,,,, bold choice.

@Pickles group

Uh because the only purpose bras serve for little titty people is to make their boobs look rounder and "more appealing" and to be uncomfortable and it shouldn't matter what someone's boobs look like at all, let alone in a context that's not sexual?

@Mojack group

i haven’t worn a bra in years (AFAB)
I only wear them to formal events like weddings and stuff
Since I’m apart of the itty bitty titty committee and generally wear layers of clothing I never thought too deeply on me not wearing a bra

@ElderGod-kirky group

I've taken to wearing cami-type sports bras that do zilch for support or anything if i don't really need one. i dunno, for me i guess my chest is in the grey area where i don't necessarily need one 24/7 for support, but it's also weird to not wear one

I'm also fearful of men, so there's that. but not wearing one to work is def unprofessional, no matter the tit size

@The-Magician group

I don't get why it's unprofessional.

When you work, no matter the profession, there is an image you have to uphold as a representative of that company. It reflects badly on any company if their employees are not dressed appropriately for work.

@ElderGod-kirky group

it's like
hm
words
uhhhh
okay, in at least my view, going braless is a general customary Thing that denotes "ah, i have the freedom to do what I want; responsibilities are over." it's lazy, lounge wear, ignoring the fact that its actually a matter of not wearing something

jobs require dress codes and presenting yourself neatly and professionally. you wouldn't show up in a pair of pj's and bed head, because that's not the aspect of you that correlates with your job. instead, you want your Job You

and there's also the issue of men being men, and you really shouldn't be trying to be sexy or some shit at work just because you don't have an ass and need to "compensate"

of course, that's just my take on the issue. I'm not saying it's the only right answer

@Pickles group

It's an undergarment
how is not wearing one dressing inappropriately?
not wearing a bra is not even close to the same as wearing pajamas
you can look put together and professional without a bra
also
most women don't not wear bras to "be sexy"
don't lump everyone in together
they're uncomfortable and unnecessary
maybe they can't wear a bra for whatever reason
and it's not a woman's job to make sure a man doesn't sexualize her. i don't think that's what you're trying to say, but that's what it sounds like and it's real gross

@ElderGod-kirky group

i was referring to the girls that started this whole thing, I'm not lumping everyone together, chill. and as for the men thing, i wasn't trying to say that, i was simply pointing out my own fear that keeps me from going braless, one that is likely shared by others