forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Dom you should take the political compass test again, I wanna see what you get

If you link it I probably will. I'm really firm on being libertarian though so my leftist takes won't change much probably.

@Pickles group

Welcome to notebook.ai where people argue over whether a kool aid bath for eternity is heaven of hell

kinda like tumblr but (probably) worse

How dare you?

Out of all the things we've done to be compared to tumblr, I don't really think this is one of them tbh

@HighPockets group

Welcome to notebook.ai where people argue over whether a kool aid bath for eternity is heaven of hell

kinda like tumblr but (probably) worse

How dare you?

Out of all the things we've done to be compared to tumblr, I don't really think this is one of them tbh

Yeah wtf dude we're better than that

@larcenistarsonist group

Dont make me snort when my moms three feet from me

sneep snorp

If you make me snort one more time I will steal your kneecaps, light them on fire, once they're all crispy I'll play hockey with them and then feed them to a turkey.

@tungsten fastfood

Dont make me snort when my moms three feet from me

sneep snorp

If you make me snort one more time I will steal your kneecaps, light them on fire, once they're all crispy I'll play hockey with them and then feed them to a turkey.

tbh hot let's do it i'll get the turkey 🥵💅

@tungsten fastfood

Wanna be rude to those mf morality questions that are like

• There is a burning orphanage. You are the only one seeing it on fire. Do you…

1) JUMP AND BACKFLIP INTO THE ORPHANAGE AND SACRIFICE YOURSELF FOR THOSE MF KIDS AND THEY MIGHT NOT EVEN GET OUT BUT EVERYTHING IS ON FIRE AND THEY'RE SCREAMING
2) Call the fire department and stand by in safety like a fucking pussy ass bitch
3) Add more fire 👹

Also I was making ramen and I wanted to lock inside the flavoring packet but I ended up licking my fingers instead. Uncomfortable. Confused. Disarranged.

@ElderGod-Icefire

Skshdhdb I took the test and I got:

Economic Left/Right: -6.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.1

Basically in the lower left of the green square

@Pickles group

Skshdhdb I took the test and I got:

Economic Left/Right: -6.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.1

Basically in the lower left of the green square

I need owen to take it
OWEN TAKE IT AGAIN I NEED TO SEE WHICH ONE OF US IS MORE RADICALIZED

@croccin-champagne

i cant take the test because too many of the questions dont make sense lmao. like just the words and phrasing is all. i dont know how many of them im answering right(personally right, obvi) because i dont even understand what they mean