forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

The podcast was about a real dude and they called him Dan, idr if it was his real name or one they made up to protect his identity

Well then let me echo your sentinents towards the fellow.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I got sweatpants on Etsy and they turned bigger/baggier than i thought they would (they damn near look like snow pants fhsjjdg). my grandmother then proceeds to insist it was made in China and it's those damn foreigners that do shitty jobs and blah blah

And also just wanna point out that those damn foreigners are slaves in shops. Americans own slaves by proxy.

@Pickles group

I got sweatpants on Etsy and they turned bigger/baggier than i thought they would (they damn near look like snow pants fhsjjdg). my grandmother then proceeds to insist it was made in China and it's those damn foreigners that do shitty jobs and blah blah

And also just wanna point out that those damn foreigners are slaves in shops. Americans own slaves by proxy.

Also isn't all the stuff on Etsy handmade and..not made in sweatshops?

@HighPockets group

An idea for koolaid hell: there's a photorealistic portrait of the old kool-aid man everywhere you look. he follows you around smiling intensely. he is your jailor. he is relentless.

I think this should be in normal Hell too

@ElderGod-Icefire

Sjdhdhbdbd so I work in the dairy department at HyVee, yeah?? Well. Right inside the entrance to the cooler, there is an opened but unused condom packet. I am the only girl who works in this department. Everytime I see it I go 👀 but I haven't touched it. It's not mine. Idk if it's my current coworker (dude who's here tonight, he's like 19) or somebody else's but akdbshbsbs

@HighPockets group

All I can think of is that one Tumblr post where it's two pictures of that corkboard that says "have a safe weekend!" or whatever and there's a condom pinned right through the middle on it in the first picture and then in the second picture it's gone-

@ElderGod-kirky group

Also isn't all the stuff on Etsy handmade and..not made in sweatshops?

yes and yes. i don't think people realize that the not good quality stuff that comes from those countries and factories are done by people who are basically slaves. or they do but don't care because they're "lesser" aka not amercian

and Etsy stuff is generally handmade. the sweatpants i got have a Hanes tag, but the seller made them to be reverse tie-dyed

@ElderGod-Icefire

All I can think of is that one Tumblr post where it's two pictures of that corkboard that says "have a safe weekend!" or whatever and there's a condom pinned right through the middle on it in the first picture and then in the second picture it's gone-

Skdbdhhdbd

@ElderGod-Icefire

Sjdhdhbdbd so I work in the dairy department at HyVee, yeah?? Well. Right inside the entrance to the cooler, there is an opened but unused condom packet. I am the only girl who works in this department. Everytime I see it I go 👀 but I haven't touched it. It's not mine. Idk if it's my current coworker (dude who's here tonight, he's like 19) or somebody else's but akdbshbsbs

Update: it is not my co-worker's. He picked it up and threw it away. I said "it wasn't mine" and he laughed and went "yeah not mine either, must have been (other dude that works here)"

@Pickles group

I take back all the starbucks slander I've committed. Or at least most of it. I got starbucks today and it's kinda good

@croccin-champagne

babe ily but that drink sucked ass. it didn't even taste like funnel cake! just vaguely strawberry! also every other coffee shop has ruined me for starbucks because strabucks uses way too much ice and water to cut costs. i hate it. its gross

@Pickles group

Yeah it didn't taste like funnel cake but honestly I've hated everything I've gotten from there before. Big agree on the water and ice thing

@croccin-champagne

im glad you found a drink you like there, then. for me its the white chocolate peppermint during the holidays. starbucks is one of those places where everyone i know only likes one single drink there lmao. my grandma only drinks the cold brew. i only drink the white peppermint. my brother is the same.

@Pickles group

There was one the app was showing when I first got it that I really wanted to try, but it wasn't there today and I don't remember what it was

@HighPockets group

Rude that I'm not allowed to adopt more kittens
I saw the cutest little baby kittens today and I want them but I don't have the time or the room :( plus my parents said no